finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 than these two. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Ji553r Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 ahahaaha that first one is nuts! I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
iceman1575 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 than these two. As a result... POTATO!
corey0928 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Lol I just watched Penelope like 2 days ago (2nd gif)
Cashdollar2009 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I was gonna post this one but couldn't figure out the damn link. I need to go to bed. I have this video favorited on youtube so I lol'd. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
iceman1575 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I was gonna post this one but couldn't figure out the damn link. I need to go to bed. I have this video favorited on youtube so I lol'd. link ftb? (for the boredom) POTATO!
Mr. Darkjustice Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 i could easily find by far the most epic gifs possible. sadly theyre all 18+ but ill still try to throw my hat in the ring my avatar is my first submission. made me lmao Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.