DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

Looks familiar...

CIMG1093.JPG

I had to move my amps and my batts under my box which resulted in the above. Don't sweat it man, yea it's not ideal, but it's good enough for now ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

sorry about that bandwith bullsh*t i fixed that with PRO <_< but anyways, updates tomorrow if all goes as planned... and by the weekend i am hoping to have the box in, cover panels out to the side rear windows, and subs in and wired up waiting on them amps :peepwall::popcorn: and as far as my amps go i think jeff, dustin, chode, or rusty can chime in on that... im hoping this week :woot: we'l see how that goes.. looking foward to some more updates for evryone!

thanks guys

they were shipped yesterday. i heard they were calling some customers that wanted to pay for rush delivery. if you got regular grounds expect it around the 7th-9th

also box is lookin good...get them subs wired and mounted up in there so when the amps come in you can just throw them in :D nothing worse than waiting while your gear is all there ready to go ya know haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

You only like option one cause it's easier and cheaper. You're not in this hobby for cheap and easy. ;)

I vote two, three, or four. Cant argue with more subs and MOAR POWER. :mwahaha:

But seriously, 4th order would be awesome, but someone correct me if the box would have to be even bigger to get the needed amount of airspace?

Either way, Get those puppies in and ready for amps. And warm up the video camera. ^.^

You only like option one cause it's easier and cheaper. You're not in this hobby for cheap and easy. ;)

I vote two, three, or four. Cant argue with more subs and MOAR POWER. :mwahaha:

But seriously, 4th order would be awesome, but someone correct me if the box would have to be even bigger to get the needed amount of airspace?

Either way, Get those puppies in and ready for amps. And warm up the video camera. ^.^

Yea well, if I did the 4th order I would most likely do the 8 15" and make it into a wall kinda like mikeys american bass hummer.... So I'd gain alot of space by building the shell inside the truck and making use of the air space that goes over to the windows....

And no man I'd honestly love to see 12- 15" XLs rockin in there but I rly dnt think I have enough airspace to do that many.... I'll just have to get max dimensions in every space and see what im working with, trust me I'm not going cheap on this build lol.. It's sad when the total amount iv spent on the system is almost enough to pay the damn truck off hahahaha but well worth it!!!!

But yea chode thanks for the update bro! I'm taking all the SUVs and 8awg dwn to the shop today to get them all in and wired so no sweat guys as soon as these amps roll in I'll be making vids!!!!

And hey it's no big deal guys... I was just kinda pissed last night after I put that much work into the box, and then thinking well fuk it let's build a wall lol, the box may end up sounding and doing great??? But a clam or 4th order is in line for a rebuild within 6months at the max!

Thanks guys

I'm on my way to the shop with all the subs n shit! I'll post pics as they come guys

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

8 15s in a clam ftw