Sonic Electronix

but I do agree that ap is up there for decent budget amps . Just wish that ap3k was a 1 ohm stable amp I would grab 2 ! So I went with Bxi 2600s

i hope you have the electrical to handle 4500rms..... or else POOF

Not at all haha which is why I'm only running one 2607 on 2 12s on just a upgraded front bat n still low gains.

But still dim. So saving up for alt and batts sir

I'm seeing the ap15001d is 600RMS at 4 ohms...my set up is a 4 ohm load, 450RMS subs.

dude im telling you, you said you have 2 d4 woofers, so just wire them in parallel for a 1 ohm load. and tune gain on amp to output 900rms. you will be fine if you do that. stop worrying about ohm load so much.

My bad man i was reading it wrong. ya i got u. sorry if i'm asking stupid questions right now, but ya i'm trying to figure out how i'd wire that... i get it now.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

My bad man i was reading it wrong. ya i got u. sorry if i'm asking stupid questions right now, but ya i'm trying to figure out how i'd wire that... i get it now.

yeah, wiring to 1 ohm will make finding amps so much easier for you, and cheaper. i still stick with my choice of the ap15001d.

Fuck I know ! It's cuss I'm on my phone haha . Idk how to fix it here either .

But yea osamio. Get hifonics or ap on a lower ohm load other then 4 ohms ! Lower it down to 1-2 ohms I'm sure it's possible .

Fuck I know ! It's cuss I'm on my phone haha . Idk how to fix it here either .

But yea osamio. Get hifonics or ap on a lower ohm load other then 4 ohms ! Lower it down to 1-2 ohms I'm sure it's possible .

i never tried using AP, but i got to say if my hifonics brutus bxi 2010 can be wired down to .5 ohm without going to protect mode, then that something you can consider getting.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i never tried using AP, but i got to say if my hifonics brutus bxi 2010 can be wired down to .5 ohm without going to protect mode, then that something you can consider getting.

can you get a bxi2010 brand new for ~$150? for what this guy is trying to do he doesnt need to wire down to half ohm.

Archived