Me and a few friends (9 to be exact) want to start up a car club but were having a hard time finding a good name for it. We dont want to include the name of the town or anything that someone already has. We live in San Antonio Tx. any suggestions?

Here are some of the car clubs from here

Shut Em Down

Aftermath

Trill Impressions

Notorious Lifestyles

SA Legit Swangaz

Texas Finest

Knights of COrruption

Nocturnal

Hypnotic

Certified Ballers

COuntdown City

so yeah yall get the picture?

I think going to the net to find a name for your club is lame. I also think the types of custom scenes you're in is important. My Team's name is Team Head Turners SSR which stands for sound, show, and race. The types of competitions we participate in.

I mean, what kind of cars do you guys have, what custom work, and what separates your club from others? A sick name and a lame crew is a huge let down.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Draago :pardon: i have no idea bro

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

I think going to the net to find a name for your club is lame. I also think the types of custom scenes you're in is important. My Team's name is Team Head Turners SSR which stands for sound, show, and race. The types of competitions we participate in.

I mean, what kind of cars do you guys have, what custom work, and what separates your club from others? A sick name and a lame crew is a huge let down.

Head turners. Woo wooo got a great alternative for that ! "breaking necks" "neck breaking" I always to start one with that one of those

Lol. When we started we were strictly a racing crew. Some street but heaps at the track. One of my good buddies had started what I thought was a wack F&F club called AOR, all out racers.

I would call them all out ricers and he would call us head bobbers, lol. Good times. But we would say shit like, make you turn your head so quickly you snapped your neck.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nocturnal is already taken kid!

yeah i know i just wanted some ideas cuase allot of names are taken like we have a car club already named Head Turnaz dwn here aswell

and i know thats just a list of some car clubs that are here in S.A

Archived