Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

15" subwoofers that can do 2000-2500wrms daily


Emoxihax

Recommended Posts

Posted

can you guys name all the ones you can think of and the general price of it?

Not trying to do a which is better thread, just a what's out there and the price of it thread

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

I'm not giving out prices, because some I'm not sure of and some I'm not allowed to

DD3515 (forgot model #), DC Level 4XL, AA Mayhem, Fi BTL, T3 Audio T2000, Sundown Nightshade, and Re XXX

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

AQ HDC3 alum coil and they are 330 plus shipping I believe.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Posted

Orion HCCA 15.2. They're going for about 500. Wouldn't trade them so far I like them a lot and only had them in a temporary prefab with 5000 a piece and they took it all without struggle

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

Orion HCCA 15.2. They're going for about 500. Wouldn't trade them so far I like them a lot and only had them in a temporary prefab with 5000 a piece and they took it all without struggle

So, your saying you have 5000watts daily each? With a prefab box? Regardless on being temporary, that's funny.. Bahahahaha.

What amp are your running that puts out 5000 to each?

Posted

See the issue I have with that...is the hcca dealt good with SPL, but it sounded like ass while getting low. And none of the hccas I installed liked more than rated. At all.

I wouldn't say mayhems, they'll eat the 2500 like nothing although it is RMSd at 2500.

AA Havoc

DC XL

FI BTL

AQ HD3 copper

These are my favorite choices that I personally have used and recommend.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Will a single havoc really take 2x its power? I understand that smaller boxes and clean power affect power handling, but are the subs components beefy enough?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I ran a havoc in a 3cu ft box tuned to 36hz on an AQ2200. Gave that to my sister and is still running in her Ford edge. It sounds nice with 0 issues at over 2000 watts.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...