WHOOT! its finally here!

:good: totally bro but do you mean that you go to riverfeast? or u just go to vist and yea i wouldnt mind hearing that truck and by build will be way past done by then

my girlfriend has family out there, and we go there to kick it with them for a weekend.

i cant golf in the winter/ cant have the good wheal on...fuck winter lol

lol

i wont lie it does suck that i cant golf, but thats what i go to my local golf shop for, they have a simulator so i can still swing/practice and keep everything fresh :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

:good: totally bro but do you mean that you go to riverfeast? or u just go to vist and yea i wouldnt mind hearing that truck and by build will be way past done by then

my girlfriend has family out there, and we go there to kick it with them for a weekend.

i cant golf in the winter/ cant have the good wheal on...fuck winter lol

lol

i wont lie it does suck that i cant golf, but thats what i go to my local golf shop for, they have a simulator so i can still swing/practice and keep everything fresh :)

the team still goes to the indoor driving range but it nothing like being able to hit off the grass and play a round. :( we have to practice on fake greens and matts lol simulator too (its pretty fun)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

I never ever will like snow again. IT have given me too problem and it make so mess. I prefer tropical warm weather and bikini ladies.. YEAH...

I never ever will like snow again. IT have given me too problem and it make so mess. I prefer tropical warm weather and bikini ladies.. YEAH...

But bikini ladies in the cold is so much more awesomer. Things get perky ;)

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I´ve never seen or touch the snow :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

But bikini ladies in the cold is so much more awesomer. Things get perky ;)

I'm hoping to see.. LOLMAO

I´ve never seen or touch the snow :peepwall:

Trust me you might ran away.. LOL

that´s why i haven´t even bother hehe

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

that´s why i haven´t even bother hehe

The snow isn't that bad. Just slow down a little. Im a So Cal born an raised and have been living in the Northwest for a while (we get snow every year) Snow bunnies are just as hot as bikini girls. If you have never seen or had a snow bunny how could you be a connoisseur of the va jay jay. ahhahah

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived