See what snow does

IMO, a 17 year old should never have that nice of a vehicle. Not because they didnt earn it or anything. It's because they wont appreciate. But hey, that's only my opinion.

So you are saying that my buddy who is 17 that works his fuckin ass off everyday at work does not deserve the 07 that he drives??? You dont know the person, There for you dont have the place to make a judgement, For all you know he has a job, works his ass off to get the truck and continues to work his ass off to pay the insurance payments.

I never once said he did not deserve it... In fact, I made a point to say that I wasnt saying that. I said it was a matter of appreciation.

my bad dude i mis read what you wrote, BUT i think that anyone that works there ass off just for there vehicle appreciates everything.

If they worked their ass off to get said nice vehicle, they're more likely to appreciate it. If they were given it as a gift (like my 16 year old neighbor being given a convertible and almost never having the top up), they're more likely to have an unappreciative mindset. I can give a bit of an example when it comes to all these rather young military kids I see around town. They go out and buy a nice (usually sports) car with their signup bonus or with the bonus they get from something simple. They always have this cocky smile on their face about having bought it. Now compare that to someone that's been in the service for several years and they saved up all their bonuses to buy a nice (usually luxury) car and they'll have a humble proud smile.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I'm 21 :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I bet the majority of you guys on this forum are all 21 and under. I'm not that old, but too old for all this childish shit. You kids get me all wound up and bring me back to the old days. I can't do this shit anymore. I'm done

arguingontheinternet.jpg

That is all.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

So you jsut made it Xander

What the fuck is your problem? Threatening people? Seriously? Arguing over something that is absolutely pointless. Do you think you're going to change his driving habits because you're so grown up that you feel the need to talk down to them? Did you never do anyhting stupid as a kid? I sure as hell know I did plenty of things I look back on now 10 yrs later and say man that was stupid. I am 28 as well. I'm not going to preach to teenagers. Do I give them advice? Sure. Do I sound like some holier than thou asshole? Hell no. I'm willing to bet that these "kids" you are trying to prove you're a bad ass to respect that approach a whole lot more than you preaching about how awesome you are. This is your warning. Lose the Billy Bad ass attitude. It is not needed here.

The rest of you can cut the bickering and arguing as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

IMO, a 17 year old should never have that nice of a vehicle. Not because they didnt earn it or anything. It's because they wont appreciate. But hey, that's only my opinion.

IMO a vehicle like that is what a kid of that age needs, they are safer than the older cars. I wish I had a car like some of these kids have back when I was 16-17. I got into a bad accident, luckily I walked away but the car was mangled at a low speed crash. I wouldn't say that all kids his age wouldn't appreciate something like that.

wow wtf happened here lol went to play some cod came back and everybody is arguing haha. one thing if outlaw says you will fuck up your front diff driving in 4 wheel drive all the time then wut about the vehicles like a bravada or some astro vans there in 4 wheel drive all the time(all wheel drive) and they usually never have problems. driving in 4 wheel drive does not fuck up your front diff. if you dont take care of your vehicle then your vehicle will fall apart therefore maybe messin up your diff.

back on topic im in for more pics cuz i wanna see the passenger side to see if the floor or pillar is bent

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I bet the majority of you guys on this forum are all 21 and under. I'm not that old, but too old for all this childish shit. You kids get me all wound up and bring me back to the old days. I can't do this shit anymore. I'm done

arguingontheinternet.jpg

That is all.

hey i said that before on here xD

Atleast you have real knowledge though BASS14. I know there are a lot of knowledgable people here that know a lot about a lot, but then there are the others who think they know absolutelly everything and everybody is wrong, then you have the guys who soak up info like a sponge and don't really talk about anything even when they know the answers. I just wish there were more of the 1st and 3rd people on this forum and less of the 2nd. And btw, I know military. I haven't been in myself, they wouldn't let me in. I passed the asvab and the "underwear olympics" it was just the stupid shit I did as a kid. All of my family has been in the military. My uncle just retired at 46 from the Airforce as a Mstr sgnt. I know what all of the Military guys and girls go through and I have a lot of respect for them.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

arguingontheinternet.jpg

That is all.

hey i said that before on here xD

Now it's in bigger bolder print.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Archived