dman1049 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Suggestions on an amp that does 1500+ rms at .5 or 2 ohm.
n8ball2013 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 you guys wanting to run things at .5 kill me. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 you guys wanting to run things at .5 kill me. I used to be one of those people lol. I quickly learned that .5 only hurts daily systems. A Rockford T1500-1bdcp is a good choice for 2 ohms On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Robert8252 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Audiopipe 3000. Go easy on the gains. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
VOPA Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 you guys wanting to run things at .5 kill me. I agree, it is dangerous territory and is kinda foolish for a daily system,... but I do it too 04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe -A few wires, half a speaker, some watts -All Black 6's -Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills. -HID'ed and LED'ed -A few performance enhancers I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.