Sundown Audio

Amp Relays

keezerz28

So soon im putting a couple fully loaded Fi BTL 15's in a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora. Im using two Crunch GPV 2000.1 amps. 2000 watts RMS @ 1 ohm. 1 going to each sub. Any ideas on what kind of relay to use on these amps? ANY help i can get would be great.

whats your electrical like? I dont know if those amps are strappable or not either.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

You will be lucky to get 1000w rms out of each those amps. Relays? To turn them on? liked a remote wire?

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

You will be lucky to get 1000w rms out of each those amps. Relays? To turn them on? liked a remote wire?

I think he meant 2000 watts RMS altogether, the amp is rated at 1000 watts RMS.

If not, OP the amp is 1000 watts RMS @ 1 ohm, not 2000.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

You mean Relay to turn on your remote switch to turn on the amps and processors or do you mean main Power to amp Relay? If you mean main power relay, then what are the fuse sizes on the amps??

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

You mean Relay to turn on your remote switch to turn on the amps and processors or do you mean main Power to amp Relay? If you mean main power relay, then what are the fuse sizes on the amps??

Yeah a relay to turn on the remote switch for the amps and processors to power on. Im a little stumped on that.. i still have a lot to learn so my bad if its a dumb question.

for two amps and thats it you dont need any relays. when you start getting to three four five items then you use the relay

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well welcome to the club lol the relay i need is basically to turn on multiple amps the right way. Youre not supposed to put anymore than 1 or 2 accessories on the remote turn on on the head unit.. thats what my relay is for. But i just need help with what "kind" of relay i need.. And im not sure if im sticking with those amps either guys. Im on a budget..