Sundown Audio

Kicker KX2500.1 vs. RF 2000.1(experance only and impartial)

SPLGEO

Let me just say GO KICKER!  get the kicker amp for sure.  i have that same amp (kx2500.1)  i was runnin it at 4 ohms to a wall of 12 inch sonly explodes and it was crazy!

My birthsheet says 2600 watts at 2 ohms. 

By the way, the guy was right about the protect circuit.  it wont run under 2ohms.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Let me just say GO KICKER!  get the kicker amp for sure.  i have that same amp (kx2500.1)  i was runnin it at 4 ohms to a wall of 12 inch sonly explodes and it was crazy!

By the way, the guy was right about the protect circuit.  it wont run under 2ohms.

been runnin mine @ 1 ohm daily for 4 months.......

PWNED
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

been runnin mine @ 1 ohm daily for 4 months.......

PWNED
not pwned, some people are running them under 1ohm but they dont care about it poping into protect every now and then.  Me though im not fuckin with an amp that randomly does into protect

Archived