I've been talking about coming home for a while now, and I finally got my seperation orders to come home. Picked them up 20 minutes ago. I'll be there right in the middle of January, Back to SoCal. The car and my household goods should be gone in a couple weeks, then it's just the wait to the fly-date. It's so exciting for me since i've been away for 6 1/2 years and should have left about a year ago. Just wanted to share my good news today.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would just like to say thank you for your service/sacrifice for this country. Its about time you got to come home.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Damn Bro thats a long time, I know you're excited and cant wait to see the family. I just want to say thank you bro for defending our country and im glad you'll be returnin home safely

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

What rank are you?

Thank you for serving our country so that we can be free even through these hard times!

- GBS

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

I would just like to say thank you for your service/sacrifice for this country. Its about time you got to come home.

Damn Bro thats a long time, I know you're excited and cant wait to see the family. I just want to say thank you bro for defending our country and im glad you'll be returnin home safely

Good for you! Thanks for defending our freedom, I know I couldnt leave for over 6 years. I would go insane!

What rank are you?

Thank you for serving our country so that we can be free even through these hard times!

- GBS

Let me echo these comments, thanks for serving our Country and keeping us all safe from the real haters. Congrats on your seperation orders!!

Thank you all for your appreciation. I just can't wait to hear some real systems and attend some shows.

gbsx- I'm a sgt E-5. Should be higher, but the opportunity for promotion in a WTU (Warrior Transition Unit, for wounded soldiers) is little to none.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread