Sonic Electronix

Can 1 SMD 18 on 4000watts do a hairtrick?

not the guy to answer that one for ya lol. But id say so. Ask kranny or skittles. they know everything

lol alright thanks

There is another thread with some opinions about your build. I don't know if what is said about your build will help or not. I cant remember which thread it is though. I think it had something to do with clean power. I cant really remember. If someone else has seen that thread maybe they can chime in or if I can find it I will post the link for you.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

not the guy to answer that one for ya lol. But id say so. Ask kranny or skittles. they know everything

im flattered lol but i dont know everything. im only 18 and i still want to learn more :D

im sorry but you should be doign higher then a 145.6 with that much power.

If you want to do a decent hairtrick now no one beside someone who owns the exactl vehicle you have will be able to tell you but my suggestion is either port back sub up or port and sub back. either way i'd have the port along the bottom with about 15-18 sq inches of port per cube with about 6-6.5 cubes

so wat ur saying is face the subwoofer up, and have the port facing the tail gate? in a 6-6.5 cubic box but the sub recommends a 7 cubic box

and how much should it be tuned to?

If you want to do a decent hairtrick now no one beside someone who owns the exactl vehicle you have will be able to tell you but my suggestion is either port back sub up or port and sub back. either way i'd have the port along the bottom with about 15-18 sq inches of port per cube with about 6-6.5 cubes

so wat ur saying is face the subwoofer up, and have the port facing the tail gate? in a 6-6.5 cubic box but the sub recommends a 7 cubic box

Yea pretty much the onyl problem with the SMD is the mounting depth maybe try haveing the port on the driver side that will probably give you your best results and no the SMD is a small enclosure sub but seeing as i've talked to nick( one of the designer of it) you'll be fine a a 6.5-7 cube box but like i said i think form 6-6.5 will be good for you tuned from anywhere from 28-33 hz that'll help you out with the frequencies that a hairtrick usually happens in.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

im flattered lol but i dont know everything. im only 18 and i still want to learn more :D

kranny, you are the master of everyones questions.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Yea pretty much the onyl problem with the SMD is the mounting depth maybe try haveing the port on the driver side that will probably give you your best results and no the SMD is a small enclosure sub but seeing as i've talked to nick( one of the designer of it) you'll be fine a a 6.5-7 cube box but like i said i think form 6-6.5 will be good for you tuned from anywhere from 28-33 hz that'll help you out with the frequencies that a hairtrick usually happens in.

alright so i should go with a rectangular port idea on the drivers side and not a aeroport?

kranny, you are the master of everyones questions.

lol i try my best :)

Archived