E-Thuggin goes wrong! lol

Twistedchild420

I fuckin love it. I hate internet tough guys!

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Two thumbs ups

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Well if it was me ......in the first video and the guy out weighed me by like 50 pound i would have ran ( call it a coward move but better called a coward then to have a zillon strangers KNOWING YOUR ONE FOR GETTING YOUR ASS Kicked) THE SECOND guy he looked pretty scary too so that might have been a good "running day for me " ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

steve you should do the same thing dude...shit would be hilarious...like if someone was talking shit about rims, make the kid lick the rims or something haha

i suck men dry...email me for details

lol he had a list of every bodys names and addresses and shit hahaha

Well if it was me ......in the first video and the guy out weighed me by like 50 pound i would have ran ( call it a coward move but better called a coward then to have a zillon strangers KNOWING YOUR ONE FOR GETTING YOUR ASS Kicked) THE SECOND guy he looked pretty scary too so that might have been a good "running day for me " ha ha ha

I would have rather gotten my ass handed to me then ran. You get a-lot more respect for standing up for yourself than running. I can take and ass whipping just as good as I can give one. Actually I wouldn't have put myself in that situation in the first place. Internet tough guys are punks!

Edit= I wasn't saying anything bad towards memphis_finest1 I rather fight then run. Plus I cant run that fast hahahaha

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

ha shit talkin from a safe distance goes on every way possible I drive truck for a livin and when I drove over the road you would have what we like to call CB rambos they run their mouth all day from the safety of there movin truck you would just have to turn it off cause they will not stop to fight or they wouldnt be talkin shit over the CB anyways so you just got to turn it off and move on and not get into with them cause its just gonna get you fired up and they aint stoppin for you to shut their mouths up

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived