IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

couple pics of my lifted Xterra, to bad my truck is dedicated to All Earth Pounding now

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

I'm sorry but that lift truck can't be street legal, as most/all states has bumper and headlight height limit laws.A few states has ways around it so its possible.
100% street legal and approved by MTO and OPP driven past cops, next to them and they haven't pulled him over. he built it to be within an inch of the limit when he has an empty tank of fuel, when your cruising around it feels awesome looking down at a semi truck!
What state?And just cause he hasn't gotten pulled over doesn't make it legal.

Canada Ontario hes been pulled over and driven away from them the only thing not legal is that he has no fender flares so when its raining he cant drive if the road is wet enough to throw up water.

man, how would you even park that thing?and sorry if its a dumb question, but how do you get up in the cab?lol

simple.. grab the door and the seat, pull and climb up the tire and then reach for the grab bar on the a pillar and pull yourself up!

My Yukon

35 x 12.50's on 20" Monsters

2.5" front / 3" Rear

Next up 3" Body Lift

dscf26789173468.jpg

dscf24872716359.jpg

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

I'm sorry but that lift truck can't be street legal, as most/all states has bumper and headlight height limit laws.A few states has ways around it so its possible.
100% street legal and approved by MTO and OPP driven past cops, next to them and they haven't pulled him over. he built it to be within an inch of the limit when he has an empty tank of fuel, when your cruising around it feels awesome looking down at a semi truck!
What state?And just cause he hasn't gotten pulled over doesn't make it legal.

Canada Ontario hes been pulled over and driven away from them the only thing not legal is that he has no fender flares so when its raining he cant drive if the road is wet enough to throw up water.

man, how would you even park that thing?and sorry if its a dumb question, but how do you get up in the cab?lol

simple.. grab the door and the seat, pull and climb up the tire and then reach for the grab bar on the a pillar and pull yourself up!

Ohhhhh Canada. Well, that's different than the states.

Archived