Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Check this out ... Got something Green glowing from my Grille ...image_url-43297-1360203049.jpgNot sure what is is, but Thank You Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIDs for it !!!

Check this out ... Got something Green glowing from my Grille ...image_url-43297-1360203049.jpg%5DNotNot sure what is is, but Thank You Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIDs for it !!!

I did that to mine in white. It looks good

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

O...M...G... the amps look stellar! I have been waiting patiently to see them installed.

How are the dash pods coming along?

Thanks for all the cool comments Sir ...

I'm hoping to have an answer for you on the dash soon ...

I did that to mine in white. It looks good

Awesome !!! I wish I could see it some time ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Installing these pods on the dash is practically eliminating reflections bouncing off of the windshield and dash ...

Making the stage and image cleaner and alot more controllable ... Well, this is the idea ... I hope it works like I plan.

But from the way it worked during placement and angle testing, its looking very promising !!! Wish me luck !!!

Honnestly, everything sounds great (width, depth, etc ...) just by setting in the driver and passenger seats. Hopefully it stays that way or improves by installing these dash pods ...

The one thing I do not like about Sound Quality competion is haveing the seat soo far back you can not touch the sterring wheel or peddals ... then they lay the seats soo far back you can literally see out of your back glass just to make their lower installed drivers stage and image correctly ... My truck stages and images driving it down the road just as if I was intering it into competion.

I just hope all of this is done for the most part before we pull out for Daytona ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

• 4 weeks later...

this thread needs updates!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

this thread needs updates!

x2
Working on it guys ... trying to recover fron this weekend

I know you guys are interested in the front stage. I'm trying to get those posted up soon ...

Thank you guys !!!

We removed the enclosure cover and installed a bed liner. We also cleaned up in areas near the enclosure.

We have plans to make a cool cover with fiberglass, plexi, and LED llightning ... But this is how it looks at the moment ...

image_url-43297-1362643119.jpg

image_url-43297-1362643158.jpg

We are also thinging about something cool up on the inside part of the bed cover ...

Think up any ideas ... I'm all ears for suggestions !!!

Archived