New Shop Progress

kingsuv

I know what your talking about and the thermostat never goes above 62 in my house(which is over 150 years old) and at night say hello to 54. and i have 2WD FTL

King this garage is nicer than my house... well nicer than my room at least haha. This is coming along really nice ive been following it from the start.

Where do you live at?

Looking good Bill only this are you planning on carying heavy loads up those stairs

The only heavy load it will see is my fat ass :hi: That's why I backed up the trusses 8 feet off the door. Now I have plenty of room to get the fork lift mast to the second level ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Painted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

oh man Bill, that is really looking nice now with the paint.

Looks like it will be a nice place to work on them stereos!

Im jealous. :(

That will be awhile. I got all the time in the world and no funds.

Looks awesome! How big is that work area?

That one is 4 x 8 I will be building one a little bigger and better soon.

Did a little work today ;)

Spent most of the day cleaning up and putting things away before the rain kicked in.

Stained the stairs.

Posted Image

Started to accessorize. :D

Posted Image

Then it was time to put things away.

Posted Image

Even with the lift and the fork lift I still have room for the X

Posted Image

Archived