darrenk Posted November 16, 2008 Report Posted November 16, 2008 Nice shop, now I have to go build one of my own.....lol 2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module Build Pics
kingsuv Posted December 2, 2008 Author Report Posted December 2, 2008 Updates, Just cause Roscoe asked Back with more supplies Put my table on casters. And more storage. Just waiting for the sealer on the counter tops to dry. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
meade916 Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 thats a BADASS shop.....amazing what you can do with a little (LOT) of time on your hands LOL All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
kingsuv Posted December 3, 2008 Author Report Posted December 3, 2008 thats a BADASS shop.....amazing what you can do with a little (LOT) of time on your hands LOL Thanks bro ! Just imagine what I could get done if I worked more then 4 hours a day on it Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
*1LOWSUV* Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 Are you leaving the floor concrete or laying something down later? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
kingsuv Posted December 3, 2008 Author Report Posted December 3, 2008 Are you leaving the floor concrete or laying something down later? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Already in the works. Just waiting on it to come in Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kingsuv Posted December 3, 2008 Author Report Posted December 3, 2008 Today was about details..... And fixing the forklift. Some of the best stuff I've found to seal the counters. More storage. I have 2 garages full of stuff that will go in here. Slowly but I will get it there. Anyone that has seen my garage can tell you I have a ton of shit to put away. Add that to the 50+ years of Mel's dad collecting little treasures will fill the shop with just about anything you can think of and more. Now I'm off to give the forklift a long overdue tuneup Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Helidude Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 Awesome shop!! Nice Diesel Pusher in the other side! I'm jealous!
Red-navi-916 Posted December 25, 2008 Report Posted December 25, 2008 are u hiring lol... in need of J-O-B BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Noobtastic14 Posted December 25, 2008 Report Posted December 25, 2008 looks amazing man lots of hard work paying off!!! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.