you might end up having to buy a new master cylinder. power steering fluid makes anything rubber (hoses, gaskets, o-rings) expand,so your master might start to not work right because all the o-rings inside are out of place and stuff. there for like a bunch of people said, take it out with a baster type of tool. DO NOT BLEED ALL OF IT THROUGH THE SYSTEM!!! your rubber hoses at each wheel have not been exposed to it yet. and do not use ANY other type of fluid in the system. do not flush any kind of alcohol through it or anything else. you should really take the lines off the master and and drain the whole master and then flush new brake fluid through until you dont see power steering fluid any more or you run out of the bottle. then attach all the lines again and bleed the whole system to make sure no air is in it. but make sure you bleed a lot of fluid through just to make sure no more power steering fluid is in it. but dont freak out or anything power steering fluid is very similar to brake fluid and will work the same way. it just fucks up rubber. it might be a few months before anything even happens from it but if its left there shit will get fucked

The makes me feel better, so I should follow these steps but do it asap right? Thanks man

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

alright guys i decided to take it to a shop since honestly i would know how to bleed or inspect it and i wouldnt want to fuck it up more than it is, around what price range should i be looking at? i know theres many factors but a simple guess can help me from getting ripped off ha thanks guys.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

well man, to be honest, its really up to the shop now, your kind of at there mercy. You could always go somewhere else, but that would be at the expense of screwing up the system more...if I were to guess, Id say 75-125 for a full bleed and refill...but it all depends on the shop.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

well man, to be honest, its really up to the shop now, your kind of at there mercy. You could always go somewhere else, but that would be at the expense of screwing up the system more...if I were to guess, Id say 75-125 for a full bleed and refill...but it all depends on the shop.

i understand but i took it to a shop they inspected it and said itll be $1600 are they serious or are they just bs'in me?

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

nah something wrong with that price. you need to ask them what exactly they are doing for 1600??? New parts?? etc?? Find out whats making it cost that much. And id give a couple other shops a call. tell them exactly hat you did and tell them this shop is trying to charge 1600 and see what they say. DO NOT let them start any work without your permission!!!!

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

i understand but i took it to a shop they inspected it and said itll be $1600 are they serious or are they just bs'in me?

Hate to say it but that sounds about right.

My shop wouldn't touch it unless you replaced everything.

oh man that a big hit! i thought they were jsut screwing me over. After reading all these posts i figured it would not exceed $200. ugh FML this time foreals.

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

nah something wrong with that price. you need to ask them what exactly they are doing for 1600??? New parts?? etc?? Find out whats making it cost that much. And id give a couple other shops a call. tell them exactly hat you did and tell them this shop is trying to charge 1600 and see what they say. DO NOT let them start any work without your permission!!!!

yea man i told them i couldnt afford that right now so im calling other shops or quotes

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

no 1600 is rediculous. you can replace the hole brake system for cheaper than that lol. call around

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2