Hey does anyone know where is there a car audio school in Massachusets i realy want to Mecp certified pzl respond

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

You don't need to go to school to get MECP certified. Just order the book, study it, and take the test.

Team DC/Team DEFJ

2003 Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood DDX 719

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's

4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's

1000-4

600-4

5 Sets Rockford T3 Components

Ipad Dash

My Youtube Page

91188a0.jpgsmallbanner.jpg

where do i take the test and secondly i realy want to go because i still need to learn how to fiberglass better lol i just know how to do little basic stuff

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

http://www.mobiletechtraining.com/

really good school, i went and checked it out personally, ill be attending in the fall

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

why do you want to be certified? it's not that important to have unless your starting a shop which really isn't a good idea right now a business degree would suit you much better for that as well

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

why do you want to be certified? it's not that important to have unless your starting a shop which really isn't a good idea right now a business degree would suit you much better for that as well

actully, you need to be certified inorder to work in 9/10 shops, alarms are the money maker, first thing companys ask in most cases are if you know how to install an alarm

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yea but i just want to get better and realy i want to practice more fiberglassing i have nuilt like 6 good boxes i have done my car installs and i have dont some 6x9 pods but realy i dont think thats enoguh practice i am currently living in guatemala SPL is just comeing up here and a few peeps into SQ. i have been working with a Memphis car audio dealer (as in jsut buying and selling to some freinds) so he told me if i learned how to fiberglass realy good he would send me all his custemers especialy if i had my Mecp Certified

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

actully, you need to be certified inorder to work in 9/10 shops, alarms are the money maker, first thing companys ask in most cases are if you know how to install an alarm

Wrong. 9/10 shops could give two shits if your certified. They care about if you know what the fuck you are doing and what kind of reputation you carry. At least that's how it is wherever I go. I'll be truthful every new guy I've ever worked with that went to a car audio school lasted about a month before they were shit canned or quit. They all came in thinking they knew alot, but in reality had no real world experience.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000