its a video game. you arent going to get kick and feel. you sound like one of those guys who was good at mw2 and they fixed the things that made mw suck and got mad.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its a video game. you arent going to get kick and feel. you sound like one of those guys who was good at mw2 and they fixed the things that made mw suck and got mad.

People dislike change just like with anything else. Black Ops is a better game all around. The wager matches, new guns, better maps and brighter more natural colors make it a lot better game.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

mw2 was a great game. people just exploited the hell out of every tiny little glitch. The boosters etc made it impossible to enjoy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol no man, im good at both, trust me. I just dislike the fact that when you shoot someone in black ops in a place other then the head all u receive is hitmarkers. What I ment by kick and feel of the gun is the amount of power behind it when the bullet hits the player. It just seems to lack that sence of "realism". The things they fixed were nice, dont get me wrong. I just think a sence of debth in the game was lost. Thats all.

Why not rent both and see which you like better? I think Black Ops is on the right track but there are still some issues that need resolved. Overall, it has a lot of great additions that mw2 doesn't have but it wasn't executed properly. Treyarch is putting out updates though to help with some of the issues so in time I'm sure it'll get better. I feel that mw2 is actually slower gameplay though compared to Black Ops, I tried playing mw2 again the other day and it just felt sluggish so I played one match and put it back into its case. The only issue now with Black Ops is getting disconnected constantly (for ps3 at least) and matches timing out which gives you an automatic loss.

Hit detection is bad in BO's but they did fix the "headshot ping" but person still alive...in one gun battle I actually got 2 headshots on the dude and he still killed me SMH but I love Black Ops, its much more challenging than MW2 IMO...I'm a Search and Destroy guy, I love the tacticalness of it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 3 weeks later...

i bought black ops about a week ago and im hooked.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I have it for PS3 and it's deffinately worth buying!!!!

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

lvl 50 in reach dosnt mean your good, maybe h2 or h3

They dont have true skill in halo reach 80 LOL

only exp

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE