anyone else hate these sons of' bitcches? about a week ago they took my crescendos to a house that was 10 miles away, and my address was clear as day on the sticker, the nice gentleman actually drove here and brought my package to me, so thank god for that, then the day RIGHT AFTER THAT a fedex driver had pulled into my driveway, i had no idea why, i look back and this son of a bitch is literally THROWING peoples packages into my wet driveway, i hope there was nothing in breakable in there, holy fucking shit, i wish i had my telescoping gamecam so i could have recorded this moron and got his ass fired, all of this because he couildnt find a small package with my grandmothers medications.

i have NEVER had a bad experience with UPS, the drivers park nicely along the road when they bring me items, not in the middle of it, and i have yet to have an experience with ups where the driver didnt say "Have a nice day!" after transfering the goods to me, fucking FedEx is bullshit.

Anyone else share my views?? I would really like to hear some opinions.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i look back and this son of a bitch is literally THROWING peoples packages into my wet driveway, i hope there was nothing in breakable in there, holy fucking shit, i wish i had my telescoping gamecam so i could have recorded this moron and got his ass fired

you wouldnt have gotten anywhere with it. they would have said "if the items are packaged properly then they shouldnt be damaged".

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

UPS for the fucking win!!!

fedex always takes soooo much longer, is much more expensive and they always have some asshole cock sucker working!!!

theyve broke two of my moms cameras that shes bought, and a some small stuff ive bought...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Ups has always been good for me, except one time when i had 2 70 pound TSNS motors getting delivered. he picked up the box with one in it, got it about 2 or 3 inches from the ground and just dropped it on his dolly. with fragile labels all over it.

I dont have much experience with fedex since I dont usually use them, but when i got my re xxx delivered I was in class, the driver called me since noone was there and asked if anyone would be there in the next hour before he had to head back from that route, and he came back once someone got home to drop it off.

worst package I ever had delivered was from usps thought.. might off been the shippers fault though

For larger items FedEx is cheaper for me and while my UPS guy is great my packages arrive more beat up. I've never had a delivery problem ever with either one though which is pretty surprising considering the volume I used to do with FedEx.

What slays me is the price difference between me shipping and when I shipped for my work. I would send a 40lb package that was like 2'x3' and it would cost me 2x-3x less to overnight it than it would to send it UPS or FedEx or USPS ground (now that I don't work there anymore that is). It sucks...

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts