Sonic Electronix

That "tar paper" gets a lot of hate on here from people who refuse to use cheap alternatives. It works, it gets sticky as hell in the summer, it has never had a smell when i've used it, and yes there are better things out there. You be the judge of what you use and stop asking for approval from these loons . These bitches ain't nobody.

That "tar paper" gets a lot of hate on here from people who refuse to use cheap alternatives. It works, it gets sticky as hell in the summer, it has never had a smell when i've used it, and yes there are better things out there. You be the judge of what you use and stop asking for approval from these loons . These bitches ain't nobody.

i keel you. :angry: :angry:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol!! i personally like the tar tape. but main question was being spl gain. haha ive never compaired side by side with "peel and seal" vs dynamat... so i donno how big of a diffrense. so i cant say one better than the other.

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

I'm not too sure if you're joking, but I can say you should double check your statements. I never said they don't work, I stated doing it right. A cheaper alternative is not the same as buying tar based products that will never provide the same performance gains as quality stuff.

And if I would never use lowes equipment, that is up to me. Same as using lowes equipment is his choice. But if you can find where I said where he needs to upgrade I'd like to see.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And if your logic was consistent, we could just stop using mdf for enclosures, true grading for 0 gauge wires, quality equipment because the "cheaper alternative" is perfectly fine.

And if your logic was consistent, we could just stop using mdf for enclosures, true grading for 0 gauge wires, quality equipment because the "cheaper alternative" is perfectly fine.

What logic are you talking about? Why you mad? Who said I was talking solely about you or about you at all? This has been a topic of heated debates forever and side by side tests have been done. Don't go blowing it out so dramatically by bringing wood choice and wire into it, you make yourself look like a woman: drama drama.

damn guys!! haha i simply asked if i would gain anything from sound deadening my roof!...

cheaper alternative as sound deadener... dont see being a big of a deal as using say lightning audio subs/amps in a "build a box kit from walmart"...

peel and seal may or may not work the same as a legit porpous built sound deadener, but that wasnt my question.

i like the peel and seal, dollar for dollar, good enough for me to not regret using it.

i think we all get our mdf and liquid nails from lowes :) so not all lowes equip is junk! haha

:popcorn:

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

What logic are you talking about? Why you mad? Who said I was talking solely about you or about you at all? This has been a topic of heated debates forever and side by side tests have been done. Don't go blowing it out so dramatically by bringing wood choice and wire into it, you make yourself look like a woman: drama drama.

Ha ha, woman? You sir need to reread my first sentence. I stated I didn't know if you were jokingly saying what you said, but when response with "these bitches" refer to something I just specifically state then yes, it is LOGICAL to assume you are referring to me.

And if you think I'm mad you seriously need to stop flattering yourself, lol, I think its sad you actually feel that way. And the logic with wood choice and wiring is RIGHT ON POINT with your logic. Especially considering people obviously hate taking the cheaper route. So...cheap deadener is ok by your standards because it will at least work but other examples using your logic are not?

Now I'm confused.

Ha ha, woman? You sir need to reread my first sentence. I stated I didn't know if you were jokingly saying what you said, but when response with "these bitches" refer to something I just specifically state then yes, it is LOGICAL to assume you are referring to me.

And if you think I'm mad you seriously need to stop flattering yourself, lol, I think its sad you actually feel that way. And the logic with wood choice and wiring is RIGHT ON POINT with your logic. Especially considering people obviously hate taking the cheaper route. So...cheap deadener is ok by your standards because it will at least work but other examples using your logic are not?

Now I'm confused.

Whyyoumadtho.jpg