Meade's new car

hdorre

thanks guys. Yes, Insurance did take care of me. After they totaled it, payed off the loan, and took the car........they gave me $7860. I was pretty far ahead on my payments or it would have been less. (keep in mind i have had the car 6 months tops) Anyway, i took that, plus some money i had saved up and put a chunk down on this and they actually sold it to me! :) Anyway i have to give credit to Progressive they have always been good to me, had them 15 years, and this time was no exception. Once deemed a total loss, they had me a check within an hour and i was on my way to go car shopping soon after. Even though i was hit by someone else, his insurance company let my insurance company do all the dirty work and just bill them which made my life very easy. Didnt even have time to get or even need a rental, already got my new war pony before it came to that :drink40::pardon:

Wow, Geico gives me a good policy and decent discounts because I'm a cop...but if progressive is this good to you, I'm def. gonna go over there and look em up! Ill def. mention you...maybe they will give you a discount for "refering" me to them.

mivtCK.png

Let the man get his tag first before you start suggesting he "add a turbo and a flat black paint job", which by the way is the worst idea I have ever heard of. It's a Lexus not a Civic. Great looking car Steve, glad the insurance company took care of you.

the dual turbo's sounds like fun but its already fun. I dont race so i really am not in a big hurry to start modding my motor yet. Like i said, if the car came flat black from the factory, that might look pretty cool......but its ludacris to expect me to go repaint a brand new car. I would like to see someone else go buy a new car, dont matter which kind just brand spankin new, and go repaint it flat black. Aint gonna happen LOL. I know everyone is just tryin to come up with cool ideas for this ride but can i let it cool down after its first drive before we start changing shit? LOL :D

thanks guys i know you mean well!

Well, now you gotta change the panoramic pic in your sig. I say the tahoe on the left, then back the escalade up to the middle and open the hatch, showing off those 15k's, then the black isf on the right!

mivtCK.png

thanks guys. Yes, Insurance did take care of me. After they totaled it, payed off the loan, and took the car........they gave me $7860. I was pretty far ahead on my payments or it would have been less. (keep in mind i have had the car 6 months tops) Anyway, i took that, plus some money i had saved up and put a chunk down on this and they actually sold it to me! :) Anyway i have to give credit to Progressive they have always been good to me, had them 15 years, and this time was no exception. Once deemed a total loss, they had me a check within an hour and i was on my way to go car shopping soon after. Even though i was hit by someone else, his insurance company let my insurance company do all the dirty work and just bill them which made my life very easy. Didnt even have time to get or even need a rental, already got my new war pony before it came to that :drink40::pardon:

Wow, Geico gives me a good policy and decent discounts because I'm a cop...but if progressive is this good to you, I'm def. gonna go over there and look em up! Ill def. mention you...maybe they will give you a discount for "refering" me to them.

a COP who LIKES BEAT? Thats AWESOME. :drinks:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

a COP who LIKES BEAT? Thats AWESOME. :drinks:

Hell yes...to tell the truth, cars was my first love. I kinda moved from the engine upgrading scene, to the audio scene about two years ago. But I absolutely love car audio, and I'm always ready to learn something new. Now of course, I have never written a ticket for loud music...and being a cop, I have to be careful where I play my beats. I have had mad citizens complain to my chief about me playing in city limits. But its all good...I love my job, and I love my hobby. I find common ground in the middle to make them work together.

mivtCK.png

Progressive FTW!! Several years ago my sister was in an accident with a guy who ran a red light n blasted the front of our mini van. Long story short, not only did he lie to the police, but the investigation showed he lied too. He had Progressive n I forget what we had but anyways when it got to the law suit, Progressive backed him 110% knowing he lied. They were ball busters from day 1 and bent over backwards to defend their client who they knew was wrong. After the law suit was over, I changed my insurance to Progressive. They really put in work! haha

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

sick ride

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

why do you keep buying those ugly grocery getters?

because it still looks better than anything you got im sure

beautiful looking car steve, any plans to drop it alittle bit like you did the last lex?

yup, it already has a 1" drop from the factory but i want to go at least 2. I will be calling road magnet tomorrow. My black 20's dont have the sick offset that i am after so if i use them it will only be temporary until i can save up for the ones i want. That is if those 20's even look good on there. I think they will but the wider body of the ISF might make the non-offset more apparent. I will know tomorrow, you KNOW im gettin up bright and early hhaha.

Guess Santa heard your dreams man. congratz

im so excited still i cant believe that thing is actually in my garage. Dreams can come true, remember that! :santa:

bass a fillia

Archived