2 brand new Audiopipe AP30001D's F/S

Bro I more than want at least one but Im waiting on my payout and disability to come thru its not untill Febuary or March but if you still have these by then (witch I doubt you will cause its a good deal) but if ya do Ill buy 1 if not both! Good luck with the sale tho either way bro! Oh have you used these amps before at all? not these exact ones but the Ap3k? I want to run that on my DC lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils because its the best rated power amp big enough thats in my price range to start so I'm just curious on the product period. Thans again and good luck again.,

D

Are these 2 channel amps? 1 ohm Stable?

these are 2 ohm amps due to being 2 1500's stuffed into one case and interanally strapped. i believe they can act like 2 channel amps but sending them a single 2 ohm signal is best.

Also i've seen these in person, believe me when i say they've only come out of the box to show to people and do that plexi bottom mod.

How long and wide are these

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

these are 2 ohm amps due to being 2 1500's stuffed into one case and interanally strapped. i believe they can act like 2 channel amps but sending them a single 2 ohm signal is best.

Also i've seen these in person, believe me when i say they've only come out of the box to show to people and do that plexi bottom mod.

Thanks for the info... Good luck with the sell!!

I Like It LOWWWW

Archived