biggest waste of custom system ever

I guess I should clarify on the music so I don't look like an idiot now... the IASCA disc was in the Kenwood at the time of recording the video. Sade is not my personal music choice. :)

And thank you, David. I'm having fun browsing the forum and looking at everyone's builds. Maybe I'll post up my 06 Civic SI once it's all done!

love your car! i have a 06 ex 5 speed, you can check out my build if you would like.... its not as nice as the truck but its a little something... everything is getting taken out in about a week tho and im redoing EVERYTHING! :)

hopefully ill get some fiberglass in mine but idk if im up for it yet

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I guess I should clarify on the music so I don't look like an idiot now... the IASCA disc was in the Kenwood at the time of recording the video. Sade is not my personal music choice. :)

And thank you, David. I'm having fun browsing the forum and looking at everyone's builds. Maybe I'll post up my 06 Civic SI once it's all done!

love your car! i have a 06 ex 5 speed, you can check out my build if you would like.... its not as nice as the truck but its a little something... everything is getting taken out in about a week tho and im redoing EVERYTHING! :)

I'll go check it out! Are you on the 8thcivic? I don't spend much time on there but started a thread called Project: Fiji Blue. Good luck with the rebuild! :)

Very awesome build. Like Nate said, A build log would be pretty awesome to see.

And yeah, OP is Jealous! rofl! :)

I might put one up for both cars once I'm back on my own computer. Thanks for the nice words!

Very awesome build. Like Nate said, A build log would be pretty awesome to see.

And yeah, OP is Jealous! rofl! :)

I might put one up for both cars once I'm back on my own computer. Thanks for the nice words!

you'll find this is actually a great place to hang out and waste some time. Sorry you had to come aboard to defend yourself but as you could see we all had your back.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'll go check it out! Are you on the 8thcivic? I don't spend much time on there but started a thread called Project: Fiji Blue. Good luck with the rebuild! :)

yea im on there... my names either zachfowler222 or zachfowler1234 i hardly get on there i usually only get on there to check out diy and the riding dumpt thread lol!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

Well, this is "The Girl" you all are referring to. To quash the Sade comments, some of you might like to know that one of my favorite bands is Judas Priest. The video was shot by Ben Oh of CAE--Sade was not playing in the truck. I actually have a clip of the iPod compartment in action on my YouTube with some AC/DC playing. :)

I heard about this forum from my fiance so I thought I'd jump on and see what you all were saying about my truck (and me, apparently). Thank you to those who posted for the kind words. The truck started out as a regular 2004 Dodge Ram and received a performance, paint and audio overhaul. I still have plans for a new set of 24" wheels, a supercharger and brakes. Not to mention, I will be competing with the truck next year. This project isn't done, though my daily driver is getting the attention now and I am doing most of the fabrication myself.

Oh, and Jay? If you want my boys to continue selling T3, you might want to reconsider your grading system. ;)

get em girl!!! FUCK THE HATERS :D

also nice truck...very clean work...but one thing...in the vid the dude mentions a Viper alarm system...thats Clifford not Viper...same company...different line...thats like saying its an Escalade EXT when its really an Avalanche.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived