biggest waste of custom system ever

alma gates also looked like she would never have a car audio system but she had one of the loudest in the world for quite some time...

if you are going to bash an install because of the music playing, thats just silly... and yes, you did bash it by the title of your thread, there is no misconception about what YOU said...

I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING AFTER I READ THE COMMENT ABOUT THE GIRL! hell alma gates wouldnt even look like she knew what a subwoofer was. but she was one cool as lady, im jealous of the people that got to meet her.

idk if you have ever heard the saying"dont judge a book by its cover" man but you should learn it.

also all these threads about other people are getting old and im really tired of it!

i mean that truck is sick for real...i wanna do the same stuff to my car...just a nice/clean simple install. something that when you get in its not overwhelming it just looks clean not a bunch of shit crammed into one car, honestly that truck looks like it should have came stock like that!

you have to learn to respect peoples point of views. hell i love derrick's teg but would i wall mine prolly not but the amount of work and craftsmanship that went into it is amazing. it took longer and more work to figure out how to get the truck to look like that then to just put 1 18 in a box and throw it into the back of a suv. you can be super loud but it wont be as impressive as much as someone thats loud and has a clean ass install.

just stop making BS thread bro please, im not tryn to be a dick im just tryn to let you know and help you understand.....it really makes younger people like me (17) look bad because you come along being a punk ass kid and then i actually need help with something or i see someone at a show and wanna talk to them but some dumbass was rude to them so they will look down upon a 17 year old and not give me the time of day. and im sorry but if younger kids including me are losing respect from the older generation then YOUR just not worth it bro :shrug:

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Zach theres allways jealous haters that got nothin better to do than hate on those who are better off than them, or do a much better job than they could ever do.

To be posting stuff like this = epic fail for them but lets people like me see someones pride and joy i may not have seen before.

Shouldn't be allowed to hate on someones work like this :ban2: wanna be a hater go to the haterz forum or make one imo.

waste of my time posting on this thread ? no, as that install deserves praise. Unfortunatly it was posted the way it was but it is what it is and thats a baddddddass install imo and i bet it sounds GREAT too.

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

Well, this is "The Girl" you all are referring to. To quash the Sade comments, some of you might like to know that one of my favorite bands is Judas Priest. The video was shot by Ben Oh of CAE--Sade was not playing in the truck. I actually have a clip of the iPod compartment in action on my YouTube with some AC/DC playing. :)

I heard about this forum from my fiance so I thought I'd jump on and see what you all were saying about my truck (and me, apparently). Thank you to those who posted for the kind words. The truck started out as a regular 2004 Dodge Ram and received a performance, paint and audio overhaul. I still have plans for a new set of 24" wheels, a supercharger and brakes. Not to mention, I will be competing with the truck next year. This project isn't done, though my daily driver is getting the attention now and I am doing most of the fabrication myself.

Oh, and Jay? If you want my boys to continue selling T3, you might want to reconsider your grading system. ;)

Custom work looks good anxious bet it sounds Super clean as well

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

Well, this is "The Girl" you all are referring to. To quash the Sade comments, some of you might like to know that one of my favorite bands is Judas Priest. The video was shot by Ben Oh of CAE--Sade was not playing in the truck. I actually have a clip of the iPod compartment in action on my YouTube with some AC/DC playing. :)

I heard about this forum from my fiance so I thought I'd jump on and see what you all were saying about my truck (and me, apparently). Thank you to those who posted for the kind words. The truck started out as a regular 2004 Dodge Ram and received a performance, paint and audio overhaul. I still have plans for a new set of 24" wheels, a supercharger and brakes. Not to mention, I will be competing with the truck next year. This project isn't done, though my daily driver is getting the attention now and I am doing most of the fabrication myself.

Oh, and Jay? If you want my boys to continue selling T3, you might want to reconsider your grading system. ;)

lol oh this really gives me the giggles now. nice truck for a girl :clapping: Oh and OP I think she has more fiberglass dust under her nails than youd ever know/

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

that last part really made me giggle. but not before scrolling through the pages to see what she was talking about at the end, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I love your truck girl, also, you are smoking so that makes it even nicer hahaha, welcome to the forum!!! :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived