DC Sound Lab

DO I like this T shirt?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well DO I?

• Yes
    • No
    • I liked the first one better
    • change the dc TO bLUE AND its a winner

i like zax's. if u go with his id buy one. even a black shirt with white logo would be cool too...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Order me up one 3x with the blue

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think this ones the best design scheme so far. Having the logo outlined in a blue glow would help it stand out even more. I would rather wear a simpler design with just the logo and a slogan, but if you do produce this one, I'd definitely buy a bunch for me and my cousins.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 3 years later...

this post was back in 2007 bro.... lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones