Worst christmas present you ever got?

I usually dont get any thing.. So now i just buy for myself every yr, and now my daughter... Fuck buying for other ppl.

Damn dude...that's depressing :(

Not as bad a hoping for a ps3 and getting a cereal box of socks... lol I will never be disappointed with the gifts i get myself... I never actually got gifts i wanted... I was poor my gifts were usually from salvation army or a local church..... Owell thats the life my parents offered that why i dont deal with them anymore lol..

OcBish, i'm with you . Why buy a bunch of shit that the receiver probably won't appreciate anyway. My wife and I send everyone a X-mas card with our picture on it. I do buy a gift for my mom and wife, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

lmfao teamht aahahahahahaha. and that vid^ i would be pissed off

I would bet, because as far as the mods are concerned, I'm 18. :pardon:

pretty sure you don't have to be 18 to join this forum haha, no use in lying, i doubt steve or anyone else will ban you, not sure exactly how old steve's kids are now, but my guess is they used to read stuff on here all the time.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I got a gallon of pickles when I was a kid

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

lmfao teamht aahahahahahaha. and that vid^ i would be pissed off

I would bet, because as far as the mods are concerned, I'm 18. :pardon:

pretty sure you don't have to be 18 to join this forum haha, no use in lying, i doubt steve or anyone else will ban you, not sure exactly how old steve's kids are now, but my guess is they used to read stuff on here all the time.

incl 18+ section:lol:

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived