Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 The uturn wasn't intentional. my car does things on its own too, so i understand where your coming from on this. ive had a talk with it before about this, but it doesnt seem to listen. just the other day i was coming home and it made a left at the stop light when i wanted to go right. it was the craziest thing ever. i spanked the car when i got home and so far it hasnt done it again. Lol, I think I get what you're saying here though. Just because it wasn't intentional doesn't mean it's still not my fault. What I can't seem to figure out is why people act like I'm just driving around looking for shit I'm not supposed to do. In fact, the only thing I've done that's even endangered anyone was pulling out in front of someone (they were speeding about 15-20 mph over after investigation) when I was a fairly new driver and speeding. Something else is that I don't necessarily break the law any more than anyone else, I just got caught when I did. Well, Just make sure you bring some lube to trial because your gonna need it. Yes, what brand do you prefer? I'll need the sensitive skin lube. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I can get you a great price on a 55 gal drum of KY... well, it'll make you shit bricks.
SlamDUNKmyJUNK Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I can get you a great price on a 55 gal drum of KY... Well screw him then. Gimme that! Ha Jk
nautical7 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Re-reading your tickets, you will likely get a 3 month suspension with an exception of going to school and work only, usually. I've been in your position twice and the second time the judge was leniant and only gave me another 3 month suspension instead of the one year that I would've gotten. I did all mine before 18 as well and you just gotta man up and take responsibility. If it's only a 3 month suspension just get friends to pick you up, will save yourself money on gas as well.
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 OK! haha. well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well I don't think I'm gonna find my crooked cop, I guess I give up haha. If it's only 3 months and I can still go to work/school then I'm fine. I'm just worried about losing it for 6 months completely. Which a suspended license really jacks your insurance rates up. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
n8ball2013 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well I don't think I'm gonna find my crooked cop, I guess I give up haha. If it's only 3 months and I can still go to work/school then I'm fine. I'm just worried about losing it for 6 months completely. Which a suspended license really jacks your insurance rates up. crooked cop? what makes him crooked? For pulling you over? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well I don't think I'm gonna find my crooked cop, I guess I give up haha. If it's only 3 months and I can still go to work/school then I'm fine. I'm just worried about losing it for 6 months completely. Which a suspended license really jacks your insurance rates up. crooked cop? what makes him crooked? For pulling you over? werd Owner of BigAss Ports
TeejayBee Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 join the military my recruiter has gotten me out of two tickets =]
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well I don't think I'm gonna find my crooked cop, I guess I give up haha. If it's only 3 months and I can still go to work/school then I'm fine. I'm just worried about losing it for 6 months completely. Which a suspended license really jacks your insurance rates up. crooked cop? what makes him crooked? For pulling you over? No, I was referring to a cop or someone on the inside that would clear my record. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.