Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

I have a good one..

I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection.

Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens.

so, you were being a dick head at a intersection by blasting your music, with alot of people around you, and they got pissed because you were being a dick about it, told you to turn it down then you laughed at them ?

yeah, not exactly a nice thing to do...

Is anyone ever nice nowadays? Very few. I don't do stupid shit like that though. Piss of the wrong person, and you're staring down the barrel of a 9mm.

for one, thats a pretty shitty outlook on life.

second, you are either part of the solution or part of the problem. doing the wrong thing because everyone else is doing the wrong thing? thats the dumbest excuse I've ever heard.

and for the comment of no one being able to tell you what to do with the system you paid for:

how about that guy that paid for his 9mm? can you tell him not to shoot you? i hope he doesnt listen.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have a good one..

I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection.

Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens.

so, you were being a dick head at a intersection by blasting your music, with alot of people around you, and they got pissed because you were being a dick about it, told you to turn it down then you laughed at them ?

yeah, not exactly a nice thing to do...

Is anyone ever nice nowadays? Very few. I don't do stupid shit like that though. Piss of the wrong person, and you're staring down the barrel of a 9mm.

for one, thats a pretty shitty outlook on life.

second, you are either part of the solution or part of the problem. doing the wrong thing because everyone else is doing the wrong thing? thats the dumbest excuse I've ever heard.

and for the comment of no one being able to tell you what to do with the system you paid for:

how about that guy that paid for his 9mm? can you tell him not to shoot you? i hope he doesnt listen.

thats my argument for every person who says *i bought it, ill be damned if some one tells me how to play it*

I own a gun, what if i decided i just wanted to shoot your ass for the hell of it, you cant tell me not 2, because I PAID for it, and its mine to use how I see fit... right?

no, you wouldnt like that would you... but what if i thought it was funny... yeah...

edit

that wasn't directed towards skittles, i quoted it because we have similar mentality's on that situation

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I Was at a light with my wife and the stereo was down to the point you could barely hear anything.. we were talking and a redneck in a lifted truck came up behind us "bumpin". Wife told me to shut him up. When I turned it up a guy two cars ahead and a lane over opened his door and leaned out looking under his car. He looked around then realized it was my stereo and then he started laughing. He thought his car broke. Then he was smiling and yelling something at me... couldn't hear him though.

About a month ago i went to a local shop to get metered. The Employees were extremely rude. I asked to get metered the woman said "what, you think your loud?" in a snotty tone. I told her yea, and then she said "we'll see about that." Well i set her car alarm off from inside their building, and it rattled loose a part of their light fixture that fell and hit my car. Then she changed her tone to "you should be wearing hearing protection!". They never heard of DC Audio or American Bass. They thought it was cheap swapmeet crap. It was funny, except the $850 of damage to my car. Still waiting to get my car fixed. :bull: F*CK JERRYS STEREO IN YUBA CITY!

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

my mom was napping on the couch and it was almost time for her appointment. so i decided to wake her up, bass style. i go outside and rip some money man screwed by bigpimpin.

i come in the house smirking because it had to scare her.

she never even heard it... :(

stupid auto-SQ lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

My story for Kranny out of the thread "We are all acoustic terrosists, who will eventually kill innocents for no reason."

but i love being an acoustical terrorist :(

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub´s and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank on your system some holy spirtuals, from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf).

To terror and kill all heathen in the name of "who´s been louder".

And imagine his promise, if you die in your mission on magic smoke , a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise, is waiting for you.

Your comerade Omar mmooooaaarrr poooowwwwaaaa

^^^^ HUH?????

If he wasn't from Germany, I would say you're on something lol.

Sind Sie einen Übersetzer verwendend? Einige Leute verstehen nicht, was Sie sagen.

Came around the bend, next thing you know the a**hole was in the road screaming at me "TURN YOUR F***ING STEREO DOWN!" when it wasn't even on...then he proceeded to say the next time I did he was going to do harmful things to me. Needless to say, everytime I pass him, as I pass his house, I'll turn the stereo up just to piss him off...

stupid bullshit like this is why we have the anti"boomcar" groups. bassheads like you give bassheads like me a bad name.

Okay, to clarify, I didn't have my stereo anywhere near loud the times before I passed him. I did it a couple times because he made threats. I don't do it everywhere and make myself look like an asshole. Shit happens.

POTATO!

Never really had one.. next door to me they dont care as they have 2 systems. Only one I can think of is when I was in traffic (bumper to bumper) had my mids and highs on, and some guy in a yellow convitible bug kept giving me dirty looks.. he finally caught up to me about 2 songs later and flicked me off and said he was going to call the cops.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I was cleaning out my car one day at autozone after work, so i had my doors and trunk open and my system was on but just so that i could hear it. I was on the side part of the parking lot by the dumpster and just kinda minding my own business, and a cop drove by about 1/2 block away and pulled up to me and said "you know i could give you a $200 ticket for that crap being loud? Its a city ordinance" Well just so happens i have a copy of that ordinance printed and in my glove box and i said umm no you cant, you cant even hear it 20ft away, let alone the 250ft the law states. he was like well ill be watching you, and drove away. lol me and him dont see eye to eye. And another time me and my girl were cruising where everybody does on friday nights and some dude pulled next to me at a stoplight in his v6 camaro blasting some crap on i guess what he considers a system, so i turned my subs on, not up, and he put his hoody up and tried to burn out when the light went green. I got a good laugh

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

im only a dick when people ask for it.

wigger driving his pos honda civic bumpin crappy 12s into a mall parking lot. girlfriend says "luke, please put him to shame." (note: she hates my system because its "too loud") i say "yes ma'm." i start the car and find a really loud song, turn it up, set his car alarm off, and made his jaw drop. it made my day.

define wigger

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

im only a dick when people ask for it.

wigger driving his pos honda civic bumpin crappy 12s into a mall parking lot. girlfriend says "luke, please put him to shame." (note: she hates my system because its "too loud") i say "yes ma'm." i start the car and find a really loud song, turn it up, set his car alarm off, and made his jaw drop. it made my day.

define wigger

wigger 10828 up, 794 down

A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery (especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's credit cards.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "white boy" disposition when in the presence of actual African Americans ( with exceptions: Those whose origins trace to the suburbs being the most prominant.).

Wigger: "Yo kid, you best be watchin' ya step!"

Typical Suburban White Girl: "Didn't you get that Do-rag at Hot topic?"

Wigger: "Yeah, well.. you know how we do!"

taken from

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigger&defid=439600

wigger-58422.jpg

wigger-42888.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I was playing around with my car in my garage, my neighbor came over and politely asked me if I could turn it down because his grand-daughter was taking a nap. I obliged and turned it down, he then said when she woke up he would let me know so I could continue working.

If you aren't a dick no one really gets mad :shrug:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived