Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

this is my favorite thread.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

This one time, this dude came over and kept saying yallright.

I just heard this story the other day lol. I can't really recall anytimes I've pissed somebody off. Only time I crank it is on big roads with no houses around.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I do not pump loud music at lights/intersections cuz I don't want to bother other people. I try and be as respectful as I can...

That being said. I was at a local car meet (Dave & Busters parking lot) with about 200-250 cars. Most of the people were out of their cars and just conversating to not call attention to the police. These 3 morons with what sounded like Wally World stereos park next to each other and pump the same radio staion well past distortion and to our dismay. Some people walked over and asked if they could turn it down and one guy replied that they were just jealous and hating on their "sick shit". I found that funny so I walked over to my truck (5-6 parking spots away but facing them) and turned it on full tilt to "Put On" got out of the truck with just one door open, walked over and asked how they liked them apples... They turned their shut off and left.

Next one is better... A buddy of mine told his local shop that he had a buddy with 4 18"s in a suburban that wanted some fiberglass work done on his doors. The owner stated that he should tell his buddy that he has a Navi with 6 10"s that will embarrass him. I drove to his shop the nex day and asked to see said Navi and to hear the "beast" they turn it on and the highs hurt my ears but the bass was lacking. The owner of the shop with a very large smile said let's see what you got, I turned on the truck put on the very same song and rattled the change in the ashtray of the Navi in the garage of the shop from the side of the building.

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

I didn't create this topic for two asshole to bitch and bicker at each other. IP.Board has PM's for a reason. If you want to continue making your useless threats to harm each other, take it there. If it has no relevance to the topic at hand, THEN fuck off.

/rentamod

40611.jpg

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

a friend of mine and I were riding around in his jimmy that had a pair of re se's in it and we had some rick ross and pink floyd playing and it didnt seem like it was all that loud when we pulled back into the mall where he worked a black guy that was next to us in traffic pulls up and was like wat u gots in dere mane like fo 15s and my friend turns and goes nope just some 12s and pops the hatch. the guy was like man you made my drink spill and i couldnt hear my shit and i was like 4 cars back. good days 2 nights later he got a sound ordinance ticket from a ninja motorcycle cop

And if anyone wants to threaten me too, I have lots of guns as well, and can pick you off over a mile away... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.338 lapua?

Among others... :drinks: Working on a .408... Gotta get it at the right price though...

sweet. longer distance gets fun. i take my ar15 out to 600 and 800 yard. it does ok, havent tried any further yet.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

About a month ago i went to a local shop to get metered. The Employees were extremely rude. I asked to get metered the woman said "what, you think your loud?" in a snotty tone. I told her yea, and then she said "we'll see about that." Well i set her car alarm off from inside their building, and it rattled loose a part of their light fixture that fell and hit my car. Then she changed her tone to "you should be wearing hearing protection!". They never heard of DC Audio or American Bass. They thought it was cheap swapmeet crap. It was funny, except the $850 of damage to my car. Still waiting to get my car fixed. :bull: F*CK JERRYS STEREO IN YUBA CITY!

i had some bitch like that here.DD 3515's has 10 ga. direct leads. well so i went to the door on a saturday around 4 and she walks out all snotty "hurry up we are closing what do you want". i just asked what brand of 10 ga speaker wire they had and how much it cost per foot. she shakes her head alot "what do you want 10 ga speaker wire for, thats un-needed" (in my head im thinking listen bitch im the customer do you want my money or not) i obv did not get my system done there so you dont know what i have. anyway i calmly tell her my sub has the 10 ga direct shes like "i doubt that because i have never heard of a subwoofer having that" i was getting pissed then and frankly said do you have it or not. all she said was "no we dont". it would have made her "closing" so much quicker to just say no in the first place since she didnt make eye contact after she said they were closing and only stood barely out the cracked door.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived