Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

I don't have anything now, but I'll be damned if someone that hasn't put a penny towards my stereo is gonna tell me how I can play it.

so.... how is it that you think your right to blast your loud, dumb ass rap music is any more special than someone elses right to peace and quiet inside their home? you dont want anyone infringing on your rights, yet you constantly infringe on theirs and dont give a damn about it. just remember, your rights end where someone elses begin. i guess all i can say is fuck you.

damn bro, I don't know you or you don't know me and you gonna fuck me off? How the hell you know I wouldn't come to GA and hunt for ya? I have a right to not be harassed here, but you used your freedom of speech to say fuck me. See how that works? No different with stereos I believe.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I don't have anything now, but I'll be damned if someone that hasn't put a penny towards my stereo is gonna tell me how I can play it.

so.... how is it that you think your right to blast your loud, dumb ass rap music is any more special than someone elses right to peace and quiet inside their home? you dont want anyone infringing on your rights, yet you constantly infringe on theirs and dont give a damn about it. just remember, your rights end where someone elses begin. i guess all i can say is fuck you.

damn bro, I don't know you or you don't know me and you gonna fuck me off? How the hell you know I wouldn't come to GA and hunt for ya? I have a right to not be harassed here, but you used your freedom of speech to say fuck me. See how that works? No different with stereos I believe.

I actually think ben would like you to go hunt him down. He enjoys his firearms.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im only a dick when people ask for it.

wigger driving his pos honda civic bumpin crappy 12s into a mall parking lot. girlfriend says "luke, please put him to shame." (note: she hates my system because its "too loud") i say "yes ma'm." i start the car and find a really loud song, turn it up, set his car alarm off, and made his jaw drop. it made my day.

define wigger

wigger 10828 up, 794 down

A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery (especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's credit cards.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "white boy" disposition when in the presence of actual African Americans ( with exceptions: Those whose origins trace to the suburbs being the most prominant.).

Wigger: "Yo kid, you best be watchin' ya step!"

Typical Suburban White Girl: "Didn't you get that Do-rag at Hot topic?"

Wigger: "Yeah, well.. you know how we do!"

taken from

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigger&defid=439600

wigger-58422.jpg

wigger-42888.jpg

haha thank you! lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

How the hell you know I wouldn't come to GA and hunt for ya?

please do............ bring your a-game jack.......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I actually think ben would like you to go hunt him down. He enjoys his firearms.

i love competitive run and gun / tactical scenario shooting. i qualify as expert marksman everytime.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

well i turned on my stereo on the high way and every car that passed me on the other side of the road broke there windshields but i mean what can i say :pardon:

Anyways a true story:

My subs broke my real tail lights fuse box, and I had no tail lights but my head lights worked.. Next thing I know I got pulled over, and explained it to the officer, who let me go with a warning... (I had told him I had installed the system that day and had no clue.)

i love competitive run and gun / tactical scenario shooting. i qualify as expert marksman everytime.

damn red necks. :trippy:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I didn't create this topic for two asshole to bitch and bicker at each other. IP.Board has PM's for a reason. If you want to continue making your useless threats to harm each other, take it there. If it has no relevance to the topic at hand, THEN fuck off.

/rentamod

POTATO!

I was pulling out on a 4 lane street and there was this hummer SUT on some rims with all 4 windows down and all sorts of hard looking dudes hanging out the windows bopping to their system. They were basically running me off the road so I was getting heated. Keep in mind its cold outside so they look like tools doing this. So I stop at the next light next to them and roll down my window and the light turns green and I let it rip for a block until I see a cop and turn it down, cop does a uturn and im like F*CK....he pulls over the hummer :pardon: oops

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived