Have you noticed how many extra costs and charges are added to purchases when necessary, but when they're not necessary anymore they don't go away.

Example: The airlines added the luggages fees a few years ago when gas was over $4.00 a gallon, but once gas dropped back down to $2.00 to $3.00 a gallon, magically our luggage fee is still there.

If you're bored like I am, add more things that magically appear and never go away...

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Have you noticed how many extra costs and charges are added to purchases when necessary, but when they're not necessary anymore they don't go away.

Example: The airlines added the luggages fees a few years ago when gas was over $4.00 a gallon, but once gas dropped back down to $2.00 to $3.00 a gallon, magically our luggage fee is still there.

If you're bored like I am, add more things that magically appear and never go away...

if you ever go to a drive thru burger joint, notice if you add extra onion they charge you more, but if you tell them no onion they dont take anything off the price. same concept......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

WHY THE HELL DO SOME MCDONALDS CHARGE FOR BIG MAC SAUCE ON A MCDOUBLE AND SOME DON'T!!!??!

No need for the caps. Just wanted to get that out there

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Herpes

Good point bro.

if you ever go to a drive thru burger joint, notice if you add extra onion they charge you more, but if you tell them no onion they dont take anything off the price. same concept......

Yes!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

WHY THE HELL DO SOME MCDONALDS CHARGE FOR BIG MAC SAUCE AND SOME DON'T!!!??!

No need for the caps. Just wanted to get that out there

To make people like us ask questions. :)

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

ive always wondered why the small soda at wendys is the same size as the large frosty. i went there one time and ordered a small soda and a large vanilla frosty. the guy handed them to me and i said "ive always wondered... why is the small soda the same size as the large frosty?" and without missing a beat the guy looked at me and said "the frosty is thicker itll fill you up more". i lol'ed.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Haha you know those "free small frosty!" coupons or little keychain cards you can get when you buy food? The small frosty is literally like 4 inches tall. It's like a little sample of Frosty. It's embarrassing.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

ive always wondered why the small soda at wendys is the same size as the large frosty. i went there one time and ordered a small soda and a large vanilla frosty. the guy handed them to me and i said "ive always wondered... why is the small soda the same size as the large frosty?" and without missing a beat the guy looked at me and said "the frosty is thicker itll fill you up more". i lol'ed.

eh...that's just the cost in the product. a large frosty may cost the same as a small soda. restaurants get sodas DIRT CHEAP, and charge you upwards of $2+ for one drink. they make a killing off of coke/pepsi products alone. a case of that stuff costs around 50 ish dollars, and they get their investment back so fast. i forget how many cups they can get out of it before it's empty, on average.

however, the whole 'adding bacon is extra, but if i get a sandwich with bacon and don't want it i don't get money back' thing i think is stupid and makes no sense. or say if you're even with someone who gets bacon and doesn't want it, but someone else wants extra, you still get charged while the other person just gets no bacon. it's stupid and irks me lol. that's why if you're in the restaurant business you'll get people in that situation say 'oh just put their stuff on mine'. half jokingly...half serious so they don't get charged.

that's my drunk rant for the night :D

yes! and the real bullshit is if you ask to take off one topping and add extra of another. you still get charged extra! that pisses me off and if the chick behind the counter spoke english i would argue about it... makes me miss the midwest. at least they would sympathize and know its bullshit lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.