Should a System have the following

should a system have the following ....

a) eq

B) caps

c) crossovers

and if yes why

and if no why

lol

Well let me be the 1st to help you out here bro.

I definitely say Yes to EQ because it gives you the ability to boost up frequencies that need to have more output and allows you to take away from frequencies that are over powering

I personally like to use my Capacitor because it provides quick power bursts when your alternator starts to fall off. Fair warning though this question is really biased so you will get people who like them and some who hate them

Crossovers i say yes most definitely because this also helps to limit the frequency ranges that speakers play so they dont play above or below what they should so it helps to prevent damage to them

Hope this helps

PS the next person who makes an Asshole comment to this question is not going to like what i do in reply to that :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We use equalizing back in the old day to adjust frequency when we don't have an amp, but today peoples still use it for some reason. Crossover are good for adjust highs/mids/sub.. Give you nice clean signal. I would bother with caps. I did get rid of it because not my type..

Archived