Houston, TX -

Two men dressed in preppy outfits walked into Ramon Castillo's store and presented a 10-karat gold ring bearing three small diamond chips, inquiring about its value. A few minutes later, another man — the apparent ringleader — entered the store holding a pistol and shouted it was a robbery, ordering the other men to take the Castillos in the back and tie them up.

"They were going to tie them up and shoot them in the head. They didn't have their faces covered," Juan Daniel Castillo said of his parents. "One man tied up my mom with plastic tie straps. They threw her on her stomach on the floor. She hit her face on the floor. Then this guy went to tie up my dad. He got a tie strap on my dad's left hand. When this guy took my dad's right hand and pulled it behind him, my dad reached for his gun behind his back."

"He shot him in the eye. That guy died instantly," his son said.

The two robbers up front then opened fire with pistols, sending several rounds throughout the store. Castillo told his wife to stay down and returned fire. He then backed up, grabbed a .380 and fired a few rounds, as he made his way to a new sawed-off shotgun leaning against a wall that had never been fired.

He heard a click from one of the men's pistols, followed by the sound of a bullet cartridge hitting the floor. Realizing that at least one of the men was out of ammunition, Castillo took aim and shot both men in the face. They too dropped and died.

Castillo then told his wife: "Mama, they hit me." Four bullets pierced Castillo's body six times — two of the bullets went through both legs — but didn't strike any bone. He was also shot in his stomach and right shoulder. Ramon Castillo was in critical but stable condition at a hospital after suffering gunshot wounds to his left shoulder, left abdomen and legs. An outpouring of well-wishes and generosity from strangers across the country has helped the family of a local jewelry store owner get through some of the hardest days they’ve seen.

101217-houston-shooting-hmed-250a.grid-6x2.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

face shots :popcorn: closed casket bitches

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

eh, just bondo over the holes.

This made me lol. :lol:

But that's why you shouldn't fuck with people you don't know. It'd kind of be a bad idea to own a place with lots of valuables and NOT have at least one gun or other weapon.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Sorry to hear the dude got hit but he did what he had to so he could protect his own. Hopefully that will serve as a fair warning to make sure you know who you are F'N with when it comes to store fronts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

lol

These guy's got with they deserved.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes