Sonic Electronix

Reasons not to Buy Peel & Seal???

This Video has convinced me he had a good "POINT" at about the one min mark... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuZvFwV7xDo

LOL hmmm i might try a lil P&S under my hatches center garnish just to see if it works... while i wait for the holidays to be done with so i can get my sound deadener shipped to me!

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

I run P&S on my trunklid, floor, and front doors. Only had a little peeling on the trunk lid within a week, rolled it back down and nothing since. The doors failed because I wasn't able to get into them with a roller, but I feel that if I had I wouldn't have had issues.

Is it better than SS or other real deadeners? I say no.

Is it good on a budget? I say yes!

Too many projects, too little time...

This Video has convinced me he had a good "POINT" at about the one min mark... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuZvFwV7xDo

LOL hmmm i might try a lil P&S under my hatches center garnish just to see if it works... while i wait for the holidays to be done with so i can get my sound deadener shipped to me!

thank you exo

oh and btw... didn't i say this topic came up ALL the time?

hmm i did this to my trunk lid also my rear dash..because it vibrated a shit ton with only 200watts..whyd i do it..my system is ment sound ok (wouldnt class it as sq but it dose its job picking up bass)

now if im going for spl or true sq..id get dynamatt or something similar..

if it a daily driver with bit power just to listen to music and enjoy it...why not go for it my car a pos rite now and i just thrash the motor and listen music :good:

but as i said if you want it to impress people, be loud or have perfect mids highs and lows and want it the sound 2 be perfect use deadener..

i have used both..cheap in mine and my mates car with alot more power and soundstreams deadener..that shit worked a hell alot better :good:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I give up some of you guys are fucking hacks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I give up some of you guys are fucking hacks.

lol i hear what your saying..but when your paid minimum wage and your system is just somthing you built few years ago when you thought 6x9 are bigger so their better...lol i cant affored to upgrade at all but i am saveing like a bitchh

just if your music is their just to listen to while driveing and nothing else..sound quality and loudness isnt huge issue..but you wanted louder then stock or wanted to add bass...why not go for this cheap shit to stop lil bits of ratteling that anoy you..

obvious i agree with you tho deadener kicks seal n peels ass in every way..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived