is this one of meades pictures?

someone Screenshot that CL ad before its deleted, to keep on here so people know its wrong to do shit like that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Great topic! GOes to show how kiddie topics can be on the web.. Plan and simple we are on the web infront of a computer screen.. You post something on the web and it shall remain for all use... I bet if u pissed that guy off about somethin so retarded he might use the photo to piss all u keyboard warriors off..

its funny how some of us *kiddies* are serving in the military right now, and have done tours over seas... but we are *kiddies*......

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Great topic! GOes to show how kiddie topics can be on the web.. Plan and simple we are on the web infront of a computer screen.. You post something on the web and it shall remain for all use... I bet if u pissed that guy off about somethin so retarded he might use the photo to piss all u keyboard warriors off..

its funny how some of us *kiddies* are serving in the military right now, and have done tours over seas... but we are *kiddies*......

Well seems to me ur fighting 2 wars.. cyber one can be tough

seems to me you dont understand respect... and if some one had any respect they wouldnt claim something was theirs if it wasnt...

so, I can tell your stay wont be for much longer... and seems a few people agree with me

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Tell you what, post a pic of your kid and I will start a CL ad with that pic in it and see if you get pissed. I'll put money on it. Besides, I do believe using anyone's pictures that you do not have permission to use is illegal. Just because you find it on the internet does not give you rights of usage...unless it is in a public domain or it is clearly marked creative commons...I might be wrong on this, but either way.

Just out right creepy the person would save and reuse a pic with some other persons kid in it.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

seems to me you dont understand respect... and if some one had any respect they wouldnt claim something was theirs if it wasnt...

so, I can tell your stay wont be for much longer... and seems a few people agree with me

LOL one right here :clapping:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived