Ryeguy28 Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 I was wondering what a good termlab score for a single 12" was ? Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub) Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15" Wire:8gauge Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #
cOmpressor Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 In what kind of vehicle? I'd say 135-140ish is pretty good in a trunk car. With crazy power 145+ is no problem.
nCOMP1337 Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 i believe i read that a single sundown audio 12 has done 150+ on termlab
Sanitarium Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 i've seen mid 40's off 1 12 off 800 clamped watts. that seemed impressive to me.
Noob_On_Droid Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 If I had a single 12 breaking 140s I would be a very happy camper
Ryeguy28 Posted December 25, 2010 Author Report Posted December 25, 2010 yeah i got a lil geo prizm ... im hoping i can pull off a 145 with a DC lvl 5 but i dont know what amp would be thats my next upgrade hopefully Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub) Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15" Wire:8gauge Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #
techforce Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 If I had a single 12 breaking 140s I would be a very happy camper exactly!
fecupe2001 Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 If it´s for daily then who cares about numbers? but anyways, depends on car, power, etc etc, best i´ve hit on a daily box without major electrical, power or anything, just a simple box with 1000 watts , stock alt, single Bat , etc etc was 142.5 with a DD 2512 and a cheap almani amp, i know i could have reached a very high score with a better sub, amp and electrical. I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 25, 2010 Report Posted December 25, 2010 my solo-x 12 could do 153 on termlab with driver window down, in a sorta musical install burping 45hz. Owner of BigAss Ports
Ryeguy28 Posted December 26, 2010 Author Report Posted December 26, 2010 yeah its my daily. I only have one alpine and a dual amp , but im happy with it and it feels louder then my freinds, he said he did a 137.3 on 2 12" jackhammers Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub) Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15" Wire:8gauge Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.