Sonic Electronix

This is too funny.. Guys says he does 160db... LOL

i don't have any doubt in my mind that he's doin 60's. i used to have a yukon just like that and had 4 hifonics hfi's off of an xplod 780w amp doin 166.3 @31 hz legal. Get ready to get smoked buddy.

:orly3:

Am I just that tired or please tell me this is sarcasm. If this ride does a 145 I will be surprised

LOL sarcasm, so yes you are that tired. :pardon:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I'm guessing 146.4 Now get videos!!!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Ok so i met this dude tonight and he said he wanted to hear mine first... We did... He wouldn't let me take a vid cause he said it was too loud for him and covered his ears... I sat in his ride which i think looks a hella lot better than mine but oh well... But it was like a good sounding truck.. Subs tuned wayy too high like porlly 40s but oh well. I'd guess a 148 :) but ill post some new vids with my car soon to show the difference

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

no it was a nice system thought and played some decent bass but was nothing like hairtrick bass or anything close to that... Just vibrated the truck a bunch. Mine when i played it flexed his truck more than his own system lol

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

lol i was going to guess it would be about a 148. what did he have to say about the 160 bull shit?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm in for a 146+

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

He swore up and down that he did a 159.9 and he was like dude maybe you used a broken meter. But man i did a 159.9 im sure yours is more like 164... I'm like dude you might have done a 149.9 at best... I promise you if it was tl it was no where near a 160... I explained that Steve Meade hits like 158ish and he said he sat in his truck before and his is louder than mine... I'm like 1 i doubt you ever really did and 2 no shit his is louder than mine... He was some rich fucker that had no idea what he was doing... He had 2 memphis 2500.1s on his 4 w6 13.5 and no extra batteries.. His voltage on the built in meter on the vehicle was bouncing off 9 ( the lowest it could go) and he was amazed that i could play mine full tilt and not go below 11 off my stock alt.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Archived