Diablo Hellfire 1000.1's

I have up for sale 4 Hellfire 1000.1's These have been reworked by a local repair engineer. His work has been top notch. 2 of these are production models with the 1/0 inputs and red boards and the other 2 are the prototype models with the very hard to find black boards and the smaller 4g inputs. All have very small scratches on them but are in great shape over all.

I am asking 250 shipped for each of them. I am willing to make deals on them as I am looking to make money this week so I can visit the good ol buildhouse at ces in 2 weeks. ;)

029-4.jpg

028-5.jpg

027-5.jpg

026-4.jpg

025-4.jpg

HF-1000.1 Testing Results

This amplifier’s size is at 410.5mmX260mmX55mm(W,L,H).

Specifications

1000W rms Class-D amplifier.

1 ohm load stable.

Double Side PCB and SMD components.

Adjustable Input level, LPF, Subsonic, bass boost function, Q control.

Advanced short circuit, overload, over heat protection.

Advanced clip limit / thermal power limit function.

Easy bridgable with same amplifier.

Optional remote controller.

Testing Conditions

1. Power supply: 14.4V DC power supply

2. Test signal: 50Hz sine wave.

3. Loads: Resistor dummy load.

4. Environment: 77 degrees F, open air.

5. Relative humidity: 70%.

6. Instrument: Audio Precision SYS-2322A.

Power Testing

RMS power/ (1ohm) RMS power/ (2ohm) RMS power/(4ohm)RMS power

5% 1920W 1220W 550W

3% 1700W 1060W 480W

2% 1570W 920 W 395W

1% 1450W 850 W 380W

Efficiency

Load 4 OHM 2 OHM 1 OHM

Efficiency (THD+N @ 1 % ) 89.6% 83.7% 76.0%

4ohm Testing

4ohmmt8.jpg

2ohm Testing

2ohmuy9.jpg

1ohm Testing

1ohmzg8.jpg

LPF Response

lpfresponsesz6.jpg

Subsonic Filter Response

54826783ee8.jpg

Bass Boost Reponse

bassboostlp5.jpg

Bass boost Q control (bass boost frequency set at 50 Hz)

bassboostqcontrolfk4.jpg

Protect Function

Overload:

Protect when output current reach 75A. (Protect when load resistance less than 0.8ohm at full

scale power.)

Short Circuit:

Full rated power short circuit protect test: passed.

Full rated power long last short circuit test: 10 minutes passed.

Over temperature:

Limit output power while inner temperature reach 167 degrees F, protect while inner

temperature reach 185 degrees F.

Low voltage:

Protect while power supply voltage lower than 7.8V.

Power limit / Clip limit.

Clip limit while THD+N≥1%.

Power limit while inner temperature over 167 degrees F.

Bridge method

HF-1000.1 can be bridged with same amplifier through single RCA cable.

All the adjustable functions on slave amplifier will follow master once be bridged.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

looking at the specs, if im reading it correct its anywhere from 1500-1900 @ 1 ohm, am i reading that correctly?

looking at getting one of the 1/0 imputs, i know you can't say for sure one way or the other, but it should work perfect since it was just worked on?

The local engineer amp guy does awesome work he modded my amps and they work perfect and put out 12k up from the factory 7k. and i know for a fact kingsuv is beating on a couple dat2500s and they are working beautiful.

so bump for a good guy and some reliable amps!

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yes these have been repaired and tested to be working before they leave.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Strapable?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Strapable?

Yes.

Damn these amps are underrated, how much for all 4

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Damn these amps are underrated, how much for all 4

PM me an offer ;)

Open to offers ;)

Only got a few more of these left. When there gone there gone.