Jump to content

What you get for Xmas


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn you had a fat xmas bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

for my christmass i got my self a Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 VCDI with 150HP

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Iphone - gift from myself

New hookah pipe - gift from myself

What ever I buy tonight....

6 pack of bud light - from my parents because today is my 21st bday trink40.gif

Hope everyone had a great christmas and a safe new years!

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Posted

Iphone - gift from myself

New hookah pipe - gift from myself

What ever I buy tonight....

6 pack of bud light - from my parents because today is my 21st bday trink40.gif

Hope everyone had a great christmas and a safe new years!

HAPPY BDAY!!

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

God damn people banked on xmas lol.

I got a new chair for my computer desk(so soft)

a Columbia jacket and gloves

some Beckam cologne from my brother(awesome)

an LED snake light

some precision screw drivers and other bits

TOOL BAGS... so I can find my stuff

My 21st birthday is in January and my parents said I would be getting some good stuff

They have not asked me anything so I am kinda clueless as to what they are getting me because if they are going to spend money I would hope it would be on something they are sure about.

And my mother said fuck no it's not a car

:pardon:

Posted

Damn i cant believe this thread is still jumpin LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Iphone - gift from myself

New hookah pipe - gift from myself

What ever I buy tonight....

6 pack of bud light - from my parents because today is my 21st bday trink40.gif

Hope everyone had a great christmas and a safe new years!

Happy birfday bra!

pretty awesome this year.

Boss handed me a $2000 bonus, and a gift card for $50 to elephant bar.

wife got me an ipad. 64g with 3g. some grip warmers for my busa. some new alpine stars leather gloves, and a cover so I can ride on those not so pretty days. and some pretty awesome stocking stuffers.

inlaws kicked in with $100 best buy gift card and father in law got me a new dewalt jigsaw (he broke my cheap ass skill lol)

have to say this has been one for the books. best christmas yet :yahoo:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

I got some tools socket set and screw driver set from my grandpa, and my old tools back from my mom. I got a long sleeve polo shirt from my Grandma. My great grandma gave me $10, also my mom gave a really cool pocket knife thats more for showing than using. Thats about it. I gave my mom a digital pic frame that I loaded with pics. I spent a year working on that. And I got my nephew a few hot wheels cars. Getting a pair of T3 5x7s tomorrow a present to myself.

Posted

Well santa came through for me

I got around $600 in cash from various family members

The complete Calvin and Hobbes collection from my mother

Beat Tours from Dr Dre from my mother

A new Carhartt coat from my mother

I think as a gift to myself a new Remington 870 Tactical

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 620 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...