Sundown Audio

What amp will do 2000w rms @ 2ohm

Stapes

Stetsom is garbage....

Get a kicker ZX2500.1 does 2500wrms @ 2ohm there birth sheets come @ 2800wrms allday...

birthsheets are bullshit

Ok but a kicker 2500.1 will shit all over a Audio pipe 3000 and a stetsom 2kd!!

wont argue that

What you been upto buddy.... ? Haven't heard from you in a while... you should come.out to autorama its our biggest show here in cali... 3day 3xpoint.event... you can crash at my house... bring the Ol' lady and ill hook her up with spa day at my moms salon... bring the F350 I wanna hear that bish... its feb 11-13th

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

I still say SD2000, it is extremely space efficient, does rated at 12volts, more at 14.4.....and has a 5 year warrenty

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I believe the Alpine 2000 made more than 2k when Ray had them in the A.I. Truck back when there were XXX's in it I think. Don't k now how the price compares to the others listed though.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

crossfire vr/vra2000d

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

MMATS M2000.2

They make amps that can take a serious beating. Mine is a 2ohm stable model that has been running at .8 for 11 years. That's not to say this one will, just making a point about their quality.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived