Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Love that setup. I'm splfreak18 on YouTube.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

why the 2 diff subs?

That thing is doin work haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Dude that thing is getting stupid low! You mind if I get the specs of that box? Been trying to learn 4th orders.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5147 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...