ANY 1 USE THIS WIRE

If I may chime in , I have been selling wire for 15 years and the best aftermarket wire I have seen was made by Phoenix Gold 2 years ago and it was the PowerFlow series with Power flex. It is no longer made anymore but It was excellent wire that was affordable and in my opinion better than the Knu Konceptz wire.

Wire isnt just wire.... Ive performed many tests on different grades and series of many wire manufactures and have seen voltage decrease and or stay the same in longer lenghts with certain cable.

Like mentioned before , dont be fooled by the jacket of wire

good info i used some scosche wire b4 and it was pretty good. so did u do some test with the efx 1/0 b4

I use streetwires 1/0, love it too, like 4500 strands or something. I just use what ever as long is the jacket isn't too thick.

But hell, what do I know(not being sarcastic), listen to the guys with more experience.

Not to be mean but seriously do us a favor, can you please use some grammar. ;)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Shok Comp cable FTMFW!!!!

haha. No but really determine your budget and look into every single wire in your price range to find what is best FOR YOU.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I use streetwires 1/0, love it too, like 4500 strands or something. I just use what ever as long is the jacket isn't too thick.

But hell, what do I know(not being sarcastic), listen to the guys with more experience.

Not to be mean but seriously do us a favor, can you please use some grammar. ;)

thanx for input but like i said b4 i will not use grammar this is not school this is a car audio website

Idk I run the Stinger HPM 4214 strand count but it's super flexible and looks good and is Silver tinned Copper.... @ $160 for 50ft is pretty Damn good for quality wire!!

says the guy that only uses kicker wire :lol:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I guess it just depends whether you're competing or not and how important the competition is if competing.

Personally, I dont mind dropping 1/10th of a volt if the price is decent and I wont be pushing the wire to its limits.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Just so you know, knu flex is CCA and only has 10% copper. But iv never used it. Herd good things about it, and pretty soon i'll be ordering 100ft for like 160. So price isnt bad.

Wrong! Knu Fleks is OFC! The KLMX and KCA wire is their CCA lines of wire...

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Archived