ANY 1 USE THIS WIRE

Just so you know, knu flex is CCA and only has 10% copper. But iv never used it. Herd good things about it, and pretty soon i'll be ordering 100ft for like 160. So price isnt bad.

Wrong! Knu Fleks is OFC! The KLMX and KCA wire OS their CCA lines of wire...

it is tinned though..

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Blue Power/Ground Wire - 50Ft

Category: Kolossus Fleks Kable

In Stock: Yes

Weight: 22

Price: $162.50

This is my wire of choice. This is a legit 1/0.

Here is the description for the Kolossus Fleks

Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Blue Power Wire features 5145 Tinned Strands of Pure Oxygen Free Copper in a new Ultra Fleks Matte PVC Jacket. Our new jacket allows for improved flexibility and maintains exceptional resistance to abrasion, oil, and extreme temperatures (-40 to 105 C). Capable of loads over 300A. This product can be used in Marine applications. Price is per 50 Feet.

Here is the description for Stingers premium 1/0

Stinger HPM Premium Power Wire is made of True-Spec? tinned Oxygen-free Copper with a 70% higher twist rate than most other similar-gauge wire. The hyper-twist design boasts tighter reverse-lay construction and the most copper per square inch of any Stinger cable to date. The result is remarkable flexibility, reduced resistance and superb conductivity for high-powered car audio systems.

The high strand count and reverse lay construction make the HPM Premium Power Wire extremely flexible, allowing for tighter install turns, while the smooth matte finish of the PVC jacket slides easily during installation. This jacket is heat, oil, and chemical-resistant, protecting the wire from the harshest automotive environments. Brand New-You are bidding on 1 foot lengths of Oxygen Free Copper Wire (OFC)

Features:

* Stinger SHW10B Blue 1/0 Gauge HPM Premium Power Cable

o Hyper Twist Power Cable

o Single Conductor

o Sold in 1-Foot Increments

* Strand Count: 4214

* -20 to 105 Degree Celsius Rated

* Matte Blue

I have highlighted the strand counts in red. The KNU wire has almost 1000 more strands of wire than the stinger.

Just so you know, knu flex is CCA and only has 10% copper. But iv never used it. Herd good things about it, and pretty soon i'll be ordering 100ft for like 160. So price isnt bad.

Wrong! Knu Fleks is OFC! The KLMX and KCA wire OS their CCA lines of wire...

it is tinned though..

Meh... so is kicker hyper flex, and its awesome wire.... Knu just has a higher strand count.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

just seeing if i should get this or the knu 1/0 wire has any 1 used this SCOSCHE-EFX FPOB50 1/0 b4 and soes any 1 have pics of it i cant find any

Please, try for better grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.

To answer your question, from what I have seen the Knu Koncepts is some of the largest 1/0 on the market. It doesn't not even fit in standard 1/0 terminals.

well the knu is 100 for 50ft and the efx i can get for 70 and i hear the knu is only like 10%copper and all talk how i want son this isnt school this is a caraudio site so i wll talk how ever i want thanx for the info

whomever told you that Knu is only 10% copper is an asshat who has NO idea what he's talking about. Knu is an excellent company, and provide some of the very best OFC wire on the market. OFC is OFC...just look to diameter and make sure what you are buying is actually the gauge whatever company you buy from says it is. stay the hell away from CCA or CCS (copper clad aluminum and copper clad steel) wire...they are a fire waiting to happen

Please explain how CCA is a fire waiting to happen? I use KNU CCA for the main run of cable through my car. Now I'm concerned a little.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Welding Supply

Best price I have found for copper wire.

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log