iceman1575 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 As the title says. Say something about you, someone you know, or something that happened/is happening that will be different this year. In Kentucky, it is now officially 100% illegal to text & drive. No warnings, tickets all the way. POTATO!
Baydestrian Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I will be 24 on August 6, 2011 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
hdorre Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I'll get my Juniors Driving License this year. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
xxdemonxx01 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 Our greedy ass govonor gets out of office
DannyV18 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I will play in the Junior College National Golf Championship in NY this June, don't think there are too many golfers on this forum
Ford302Redneck Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I hope 2011 is WAY better than 2010.
Freshman6969 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 ill finnaly be graduating, 19 and being in HS sucks, ill also be attending and possibly graduating(maybe jan, not sure yet) a car audio school Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
c.morris740 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 My first son will be born in February
DannyV18 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 My first son will be born in February Congrats to you!
VOPA Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I will hopefully get a job that I want to stay at. 04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe -A few wires, half a speaker, some watts -All Black 6's -Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills. -HID'ed and LED'ed -A few performance enhancers I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.