sorry the story was kinda long :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

shit i think, its young love ya know, first love is the hardest to let go, maybe you shoulda made a move, like touchy feely move, idk, maybe lack of intimacy??

I really dont know man, but space is key.

people get tired of one another whether stated or not, it happens.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

shit i think, its young love ya know, first love is the hardest to let go, maybe you shoulda made a move, like touchy feely move, idk, maybe lack of intimacy??

I really dont know man, but space is key.

people get tired of one another whether stated or not, it happens.

i went as far as i thought she would let me go. we are both in agreement that we would wait till we got married. (as much as i want to...she kept my morals straight) sooo idk she said that she likes a guy to (this is how i took it) ignore her...make her want to be closer to them...idk inyways

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

she found some dude she wants to try out. Your in school dont worrie about it move on and stop being so nice to girls. finger there butts then pick there noses pee in there butts make them buy you food then when its all over and done with you wont feel so bad.

i found if you treat a girl like a princess she shits on your heart...if you treat her like shit you cant get rid of her.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i found if you treat a girl like a princess she shits on your heart...if you treat her like shit you cant get rid of her.

yeah WTFs up with that :/

idk how it works but i keep it in the middle ya know. i treat my g/f kindof like a friend that i can f___ and make out with... o_o

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

its just BS it should be like that...i not the kind of person that would be mean to...anyone...unless i dont know them or theyr being a c***...but for the most part i am always down to have fun and make people laugh...i have my morals straight...i do well in school...i work out...im a (possitive) handicap in golf. (for you noobs its the equivalent of having a negative score)( like im a +1.2 hdcp. soo pretty much i try to be the best at whatever i do...in my mind after thinking about it shes really, not good enough for me, to be a lil cocky. i think i desire someone that want to want to be with me and i or she doesnt have to force it. i want a girl that almost is too affectionate, wants to get too close, being gorgeous/hot/BANGIN is a plus too. ;)

anyone know of that girl?

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

when I was a teenager, I had the love of my life, but I messed it up 2 ways, one way I smothered her, "I love you, want to be with you forever, have kids with you" etc etc she would have school, and work, yet I was always with her...We did have an awesome relationship.... 2 things I screwed up on, first was my attitude, but second was the smothering part. my attitude consisted of kicking everyones ass who would talk to her from the opposite sex, boy did I get in alot of fights for her, and she liked it, but eventually I kinda brought it home, biggest mistake of my life, 7 years wasted, but I do have the good memories...

Advice, let her go for now, talk to her later- dont sound to interested, let her know you are pondering other things besides her

just space, and if it ever comes to it, Dont be the jealous type, because that never ends nicely

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

preferably someone whos just turned 18 and has a lot of money and looks like this!!!!!...

Posted Image

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

as odd as it is, sometimes even though you totally click with someone on every level, its just not right. i was sleepin with this girl awhile back. we had been friends for a good 10yrs prior to this. we dated when we were a lot younger but broke up just b/c we were real young and dumb. when we hooked back up a last semester it was perfect. we totally connected with each other, like we always had throughout the years. we seriously could have ended up together....its like 'on paper' we were a 100% match, but 'in reallity' something was just missing.

i know its hard to grasp...but if you are doing everything good, and treating her like a loving man should and she still wants to break up...she just might not feel that 'click' like she did/hoped she would when all of it started. if she know you a perfect to her and still wants to move on...then let her. im sure u all will get back together but i doubt it will last. she cant make that feeling come to her even though she might want to so bad...its just not in the stars...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived