Audioque Trunk build in the teggy!

umm ya calm down, Are you being hella jew about the install? i think so.. but if you cant learn to be patient all you will ever have is problems, in this case is what you are doing. but,

anyway on the other note you are going to love the 3k if you have the voltage to support it, it will love u back.good luck with the build

this ik.. nothing is "installed" that was in there for a while.. im pretty sure i can run 800w just fine through 4 gauge cable.. and considering my voltage dose not drop below 14.1 i think im doing no harm. I know the current electrical is nowhere near ready for a 1 ohm load lol..

you should be fine with 800w, but do you have 2, 4 gauge wires for power?

no.. got a ton of ground wires in 4 but no power... but im going to do away with that and go two runs of 1/0

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

aluminum coils > copper coils :shrug:

any whoooo, we could fight about that for awhile. but its super nice gear and i cant wait to see this!

pics or die

at his power level copper is the way to go. They're more efficient and will get louder off less power...

yup this is very true.. just a side note, they will be ran at 2 ohms daily which will be plenty bangin for the streets and mabey .5 ohms for comps i just hope the copper coils will hold up on that for burps..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

any whoooo, we could fight about that for awhile. but its super nice gear and i cant wait to see this!

pics or die

at his power level copper is the way to go. They're more efficient and will get louder off less power...

yup this is very true.. just a side note, they will be ran at 2 ohms daily which will be plenty bangin for the streets and mabey .5 ohms for comps i just hope the copper coils will hold up on that for burps..

I've burped the coppers on 2 AQ3500's per sub at .5ohm each. At .25ohm each I tore the spiders loose on a few of the subs but that's WAY over RMS...

You'll be fine and if you have the electrical you could run the sundown at .5ohm daily..

pics or die

I've burped the coppers on 2 AQ3500's per sub at .5ohm each. At .25ohm each I tore the spiders loose on a few of the subs but that's WAY over RMS...

You'll be fine and if you have the electrical you could run the sundown at .5ohm daily..

That would be stupid loud for daily lol.. looks like i need to invest in an alternator

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

042df3cfeb19.jpg

9d0974e49bb6.jpg

1747b4401edf.jpg

b96ee5d1b96a.jpg

Well built box thanks to sodfamily :) and also thanks to maticus for helping me paint it.. had no one to help me mount the subs today. It was a WORKOUT!

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Paint wasn't exactly the way I wanted it to turn out, but all in all good.

The smoke effect kinda left with the addition of the silver flake, but the non clear-coated AQ logos stood out really well for just not having clear on them.

Archived