MECA March 5th Bakersfield, CA

atsaubrey

To whom it may concern if your team would like me to move to your class I will have no problem sending you home crying. Everyone knows the truth. See ya in the lanes. Doubt if your car can make it out of fresno anyways. If my memory serves me right I think your car overheated and spilled fluid all over once.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

So for sure I will be as1, thehawk93 from caco will be as1, Luis you are as2?, premierdime (caco) will be as3, deepsilencer as3...thats the ones I

know for sure

Correct

I want to know too who else is in my class lol

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

To whom it may concern if your team would like me to move to your class I will have no problem sending you home crying. Everyone knows the truth. See ya in the lanes. Doubt if your car can make it out of fresno anyways. If my memory serves me right I think your car overheated and spilled fluid all over once.

LOLOLOLOL :popcorn:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

it'll make it. when it over heated it wasn't mine, it belonged to a customer of mine and he still took 1st and made it back to fresno just fine. now its mine and it has a new motor. if you want to move up to s3 go ahead i'll have something for you, the more comtetition the better since i dont know if ray is going to do s3

TEAM BUILT FOR DECIBELS

s10 blazer

subs:2 Addictive Audio

amp:Addictive Audio 500.1

batts:Vital Power vp1500(front), vp2000(rear)

daum this is getting good well i know mine doesent over heat so that will not be a problem and as far as my teamates no more overheating there also we will be ready and as far as crying we are better than that and wont cry about something as small about the owner being there you dont have to worry about that by the way that is what the team is for

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

meh...i tried to keep the peace...none the less, good luck to team addictive, hopefully all the classes are competitive

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

damnit erik I wanted to take as2 haha. I guess second will do..... Again haha. Hope it's a giant turn out. Looking good so far...... I might have to drop to as1 and come after you after fresnos outcome kr lol

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

damnit erik I wanted to take as2 haha. I guess second will do..... Again haha. Hope it's a giant turn out.

Looking good so far...... I might have to drop to as1 and come after you after fresnos outcome kr lol

Just run as2

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

ahh just bring me down ey haha jk. It's all good

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Ray is definitely the wild card. He seems to be able to take down any class he chooses with several different vehicles as he chooses. That said I'm remaining in S2 for at least this comp and then we'll have to get the testing done on the secret weapon. Without a doubt S3 is the deepest class around these parts but there needs to be some huge improvements to be competitive nationally. Last years best score in street 3 was a 153.5. 147.5 for Ray and we don't have scores for anyone else because they didn't register as meca members. This year California will chime in with one of the best national scores hopefully within the top 3.

s3 2010

1 153.5

2 151.6

3 151.0

Fact is a 148 won't cut the mustard anymore.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Archived