rubbernutz1 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 sounded like 1/2 the ppl in my family lmfao. and you damn sure dont have to be from the south to be a red neck. and for the ppl callin it racist, u wanna see racist? piss a red neck and ul see racist lol they cus ur ass out in a hot second lol
iKidwell Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 south is ftw, doesnt get any better than orderin food like you don't know how to talk and the chick taking the order didnt even act like it wasnt normal. Ya I know haha, I do it here all the time, I used to think it was funny, but now I realize that they're used to it because of where we live... But say if I came up to Pennsylvania...id go to every drive thru in the state and have me a good ol time c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Ford302Redneck Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. um no not even close, I'll keep my mouth shut on the whole redneck thing but there is no "hick as fuck" gene How do you know? Are you a redneck? um no, I'm not a redneck that is why I know that. thats like saying emo is a fucking race, see how retarded that is? I was actually joking since we have that new racist rules.
JEMT8 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 You related to this guy by any chance? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 You related to this guy by any chance? but thats how you talk when your from mallt lickey texas. Owner of BigAss Ports
BeatBox Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 that awesome, some of my friends sound like that and are proud of it. for those who think its racist.......
StreetSlappah Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Lmfao Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Ryeguy28 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 yeah i miss the south ... used to live in alabama ... i miss milos sweet tea and gas stations that serve fryed corn on the cob, chicken and all sorts of other yummy fried artiery cloging goodness Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub) Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15" Wire:8gauge Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #
TeejayBee Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 lmfao " want a number 8?" " what no not a number 8"
Ford302Redneck Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 that awesome, some of my friends sound like that and are proud of it. for those who think its racist....... I was joking dude. Read my other post. This forum put racism on lockdown. Thus why I made the comment. I love being from the South, and being a good ole country boy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.